Moisturiser
56 (43.4%)
Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

ziggysego

and a fine looking girl without all that rubbish on ya leenie. I see women with all that on them and they look really fake.
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on January 02, 2010, 09:18:43 PM
and a fine looking girl without all that rubbish on ya leenie. I see women with all that on them and they look really fake.

get a room
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

leenie

i was outside rue last week and fella came up talking to me, he was well groomed and started to complain that his life was hard because he sooooo good looking and that people only see him for his looks and that really he was shy blah blah blah....

my response... "looks can fade, wrinkles will come and hair will recede but you'll always have a shite personality..." he then left!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

gerry

pintsofguinness

Quote from: leenie on January 02, 2010, 09:50:20 PM
i was outside rue last week and fella came up talking to me, he was well groomed and started to complain that his life was hard because he sooooo good looking and that people only see him for his looks and that really he was shy blah blah blah....

my response... "looks can fade, wrinkles will come and hair will recede but you'll always have a shite personality..." he the left!
sounds like you got a lucky escape there leenie, yon was a bollocks.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: leenie on January 02, 2010, 09:50:20 PM

my response... "looks can fade, wrinkles will come and hair will recede but you'll always have a shite personality..." he the left!
Wasn't a poster on the gaaboard by the sounds of him!

gallsman

Out of curiosity, why is hair gel seen as much more "acceptable" than moisturiser. If anything gel is poncier as it is done for sheer vanity whereas moisturiser can relieve pain.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: muppet on January 02, 2010, 07:46:44 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

Moisturiser is completely unacceptable................unless it is advertised by a real man.

That rules out the likes of Beckam, Donal Og and most current Dubs.

In conclusion until I see a Dara O'Shea, Mick Lyons or at a stretch Diarmuid O'Sullivan selling it, I won't be wearing any.

(p.s. if it contains alcohol then I might consider alternative uses for it).

Didn't the Rock rub a load of axle grease around his eyebrows before matches. Was that acceptable?

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on January 02, 2010, 09:54:18 PM
i wonder why he left

I'm glad I didn't take that room you wee offering
Testing Accessibility

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on January 02, 2010, 10:16:49 PM
Quote from: gerry on January 02, 2010, 09:54:18 PM
i wonder why he left

I'm glad I didn't take that room you wee offering

you can do better ziggy

muppet

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on January 02, 2010, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 02, 2010, 07:46:44 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

Moisturiser is completely unacceptable................unless it is advertised by a real man.

That rules out the likes of Beckam, Donal Og and most current Dubs.

In conclusion until I see a Dara O'Shea, Mick Lyons or at a stretch Diarmuid O'Sullivan selling it, I won't be wearing any.

(p.s. if it contains alcohol then I might consider alternative uses for it).

Didn't the Rock rub a load of axle grease around his eyebrows before matches. Was that acceptable?

That was so the Tipp/Clare forwards would slide off him as he shouldered them with his head.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I admit that about a decade or so ago I used a facial yoke for about a month. Gave up and only shower at weekends now. Once I didn't look in a mirror for 2 months.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

My 3 year old daughter was lying in the bed beside me this morning and informed me I was "stinking".

Harsh
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on January 02, 2010, 10:58:59 PM
My 3 year old daughter was lying in the bed beside me this morning and informed me I was "stinking".

Harsh
It's her mother I feel sorry for.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2010, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 02, 2010, 10:58:59 PM

Harsh
It's her mother I feel sorry for.

I shower every day. This was pre-shower.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"