downtown

Ogs 1.10
Bawn 0.2

Maghery 0.6
Clan Eireann 0.6
CE 2men sent of, Maghery 1

Both half time scores

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Candyman

Ogs are getting it tight now... 3-14 0-3!!!! :-O

RESULT: 3-15 0-5

downtown

All level in Maghery game, dont no score.

Another sent of for Maghery. Got the updates from Orchard county

winsamsoon

fitzroyalty

Took in the C/Eireann - Maghery match. Not suprising there were four men sent off tbh. Two notoriously dirty teams with an inept referee. Bit of a melee after 6 or 7 mins which saw Stefan Forker (wrongfully IMO) sent off for Maghery and Shanks & McConville for Clann Eireann. Low scoring in the second half, C/E up 6-2 at one stage but Maghery fought back to level at ht.

Second half saw another Maghery man sent off (one of the Forkers) to even things up. Nip and tuck there after. Maghery pulled two ahead in the last 5 and were probably deserved winners in the end. Had C/E focused on football they'd have won.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 13, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
Any handicap odds illdecide, a bit much to ask but i think Mullabawn might be a bit of + points value tonight.

I know my stuff, ;) >:( anyone got the ogs line up

BenDover

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 14, 2010, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 13, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
Any handicap odds illdecide, a bit much to ask but i think Mullabawn might be a bit of + points value tonight.

I know my stuff, ;) >:( anyone got the ogs line up
Kinnso
Mccoy
Jp
Barton
Turley
Raffo
Duff
Dd
Hughesy
Moorso
Decy mcauley
Ginger
Shorty
Ross
Cully

winsamsoon

Think cross should now be about 1/12 for the championship

1life 1club

took in the ogs game last nite,,fair enuf they played sum mighty football and still should be favourites to win the county again,,but mullaghbawn were absolutly crap,they wouldnt win the junior c,ship..they were beat before the throw in..must add e mc nulty got a severe roasting from k.hughes..and alsowhen you see sum of the duds on the county panel it makes u wonder why the likes of shorty clarke arnt playing for armagh..paul duffy was immense last nite. ;D
full forward son

bennydorano

Cullyhana won 1.16 to 0.9, clans poor but a good disciplined & organised performance by cullyhana - worthy of note as joe mcmanus wud say!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: bennydorano on August 15, 2010, 03:40:35 PM
Cullyhana won 1.16 to 0.9, clans poor but a good disciplined & organised performance by cullyhana - worthy of note as joe mcmanus wud say!

Thought we played really well this afternoon. Much the better side throughout.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

winsamsoon

Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones dickheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 04:26:22 PM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

They did well to get a piece of clothing with our colours! Landsdowne rugby men?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

lurganblue

I too noticed a tones tube wearing cullyhanna colours. Aren't abbey colours the same? Possibly one of those tops?

Anyway, fair play to st pats. Thought they played well, particularly their half forward line. Deserved winners. I never saw a clans team give so much ball away. I thought at times Jimmy McKee was keeping the clans in it...