Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qub la la la

Quote from: corn02 on February 03, 2008, 07:07:44 PM
Was working, but did I hear right? 11 pound in?

surely you should have been at the game taking notes corn....

qub la la la

cross's continued involvement all winter in the club championships clearly showed in both kernans displays. the rangers must be doing plenty of shooting practice. mcdonnell and mckeever could do with a bit at the min.

corn02

Notepad left at home QUB,  was nowhere near Cross.

Real1995

Thought the second half performance today was very encouraging.. The introduction of the Kernans won the game for us..  The prospect of TK really excites me, and that was the one huge bonus of todays game.  Credit to Peter McDonnell because each substution he made worked today.  Credit to see Paul Duffy back on form.  One downside however was our full back line....Donaghy clearly looks more comfortable further out the field than around the square
Nice guys always finish second!

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWas working, but did I hear right? 11 pound in?

Ya heard right.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

David McKeown

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 03, 2008, 10:07:46 PM
QuoteWas working, but did I hear right? 11 pound in?

Ya heard right.

Ahh the joys of still being a student it was only 5 euro in today
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

corn02

Quote from: Real1995 on February 03, 2008, 10:04:36 PM
The prospect of TK really excites me, and that was the one huge bonus

Hope the that is meant to be bonus and not something else...

Goats Do Shave

Why was it £10 into Omagh on Saturday night & £11 into Cross yesterday?

Onion Bag

The shooting yesterday was terrible, the shots that Mc Donnell and Mc Keever missed were something that you would see in a U12 game. Had they been taken by one of the rookies, everyone would have been asking the question as to why they are even there. I mean 14 yard kicks, its school boy stuff   
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Lads i hope i'm not stirring anything up but i heard from a good friend of John McEntee that he was going back to Armagh for another year and that the only reason he quit in the first place was because of Joe K
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

gander

QuoteWhy was it £10 into Omagh on Saturday night & £11 into Cross yesterday?

I've a funny feeling Armagh charge an extra quid in which goes to the players fund or something like that

Onion Bag

Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2008, 09:41:31 AM
Lads i hope i'm not stirring anything up but i heard from a good friend of John McEntee that he was going back to Armagh for another year and that the only reason he quit in the first place was because of Joe K

How reliable is yours source ILLDECIDE? if he came back, i would assume Tony would come back too, 2 good options for defence and attack,

illdecide

Quote from: Onion Bag on February 04, 2008, 10:15:03 AM
Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2008, 09:41:31 AM

How reliable is yours source ILLDECIDE? if he came back, i would assume Tony would come back too, 2 good options for defence and attack,

Thats what you would think but this guy said Tony doesn't want to come back it's only John looking to return. I know him and Joe didn't get on and maybe he's trying to prove a point (only a guess) but i can only tell you what i heard...it may be truth or pure manure time will tell
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

how'd it go yesterday chief? a wee report?
i was talking to donut who was of course blowing about some point he scored! lol

Onion Bag

Does anyone want to have a go at a Player rating from yesterdays game, (Irish news style)