20 Conor McCann
21 James Mc Naughton
22 Stephen Rooney
23 Gerard Walsh
24 Eoin O Neill
25 Ryan Mc Nulty
26 Conor Mc Hugh

old timers

Cushendall seniors are getting a run out on Saturday then. lets up we get a win

Sweeper 123

Is that sour grapes - old timer;

I think this team looks very well balanced and should put in a good shift - really fancy a win;

old timers

not at all Sweeper - just stating the obvious and I really do hope your prediction is right and we get the campaign off to a winning start for the sake of Antrim hurling not just Cushendall -    lets hope to god Sambo (sorry the management committee) get it right for this campaign regardless of how well we play.  Playing well and getting beat just isnt enough at this stage or at any stage really. IMO

MoChara

Quote from: old timers on May 04, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
not at all Sweeper - just stating the obvious and I really do hope your prediction is right and we get the campaign off to a winning start for the sake of Antrim hurling not just Cushendall -    lets hope to god Sambo (sorry the management committee) get it right for this campaign regardless of how well we play.  Playing well and getting beat just isnt enough at this stage or at any stage really. IMO

I have to agree playing well was the hope and expectation for the league this year, winning games is the hope and expectation for championship.

let it fly

Id imagine that nigel elliot and eoin campbell will switch?? I dont think that nigel is a good enough in the tackle out around the middle much better suited to wing forward

maxpower

Nigel Elliot is quite possibly the best in Antrim at breaking the tackle, over the last few years he has added some real power to his game. Much more suited to breaking the line from deep.  Much more effective from half forwards/midfield than stuck in the inside forward line.

Campbell no doubt will get the sweeper role.  I'd expect McManus & Armstrong to find themselves in a two man full forward line for large parts.
What happens next????

Tony Baloney

Quote from: maxpower on May 04, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
Nigel Elliot is quite possibly the best in Antrim at breaking the tackle, over the last few years he has added some real power to his game. Much more suited to breaking the line from deep.  Much more effective from half forwards/midfield than stuck in the inside forward line.

Campbell no doubt will get the sweeper role.  I'd expect McManus & Armstrong to find themselves in a two man full forward line for large parts.
There's max - a blast from the past! You been in Maghaberry?

old timers

No Conor McCann in starting 15. For me that's a big surprise is he injured?

old timers

Well done lads   Well worth the trip. Some great scores and delighted to see Mccann coming off the bench. Keep it going

seafoid

Great result with Laois losing to Westmeath as well
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ciaran1988

Great result from the lads, wasn't able to make it due to work commitments but after a bad start the lads must have really knuckled down and great to see them put up a big total.

manfromdelmonte

Any club fancy coming down to Westmeath on June 2nd and bring an u14 and/or u12 team to play a game?

ciaran1988

Massive game on Saturday and one that will be far tougher than last weeks victory over Meath. Anyone know if our panel picked up any knocks or injury doubts for this game

old timers

Any team news for the weekend.  Is Graffin back yet?