Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Lads stop being so hard on tha lad, he's excited so let him be, win or lose on Sunday Ballymacnab have a lot to be proud of.

ogshead

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 14, 2011, 11:08:00 AM
Ogshead do i detect a wee bit of jealousy on your behalf there, maybe the fact the the we are in the final and not u,  the fact that the 'wee' country team up the road who u used to beat time and time again at underage level and laugh at are now in fact better than u, would i be right in saying that?

Ok u won a final a few years ago, whoppy do, about time given the pick that u have but unforntunately for u it will be a long time before u win another...so hold onto your memories my good friend, 2009 has been and gone, probably be another 17years plus looking at your curent crop!!;-) ;-)

Of course I would love to be in the final on Sunday but your embarrassing your club by the way your going on. I have cousins from the Nab and I would love to see them win. I have helped out with a few things for your club over the years as well so I'm delighted their in the final. I don't think you represent true Ballymacnab supporters as I know their not all like you

ogshead

As a matter of interest... is Moron1 the person who got banned from armaghgaa.net? I missed all that last week but notice the moderators removed someone

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ogshead on October 14, 2011, 12:04:59 PM
As a matter of interest... is Moron1 the person who got banned from armaghgaa.net? I missed all that last week but notice the moderators removed someone

I think that was a guy named Peter Griffin.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 14, 2011, 11:08:00 AM
Ogshead do i detect a wee bit of jealousy on your behalf there, maybe the fact the the we are in the final and not u,  the fact that the 'wee' country team up the road who u used to beat time and time again at underage level and laugh at are now in fact better than u, would i be right in saying that?

Ok u won a final a few years ago, whoppy do, about time given the pick that u have but unforntunately for u it will be a long time before u win another...so hold onto your memories my good friend, 2009 has been and gone, probably be another 17years plus looking at your curent crop!!;-) ;-)
Christ who put the cactus up your a*se?

Maroon1

I'd say it's not the only thing u had up ur arse;-)

BennyCake

Is there a minor game before the senior on Sunday?

ogshead

Quote from: BennyCake on October 14, 2011, 02:09:09 PM
Is there a minor game before the senior on Sunday?

Yep... Ogs play the Harps

crossfire

Quote from: Maroon1 on October 13, 2011, 05:34:25 PM
Why all the concern over nabs defence....cross defence arent great and are quite sluggish, i think they will really struggle to keep up with the nabs pacy forwards resulting in pulling and dragging from them and frees being awarded which should be easily converted by mccone, grugan and mcparland!!

:o

Milltown Row2

Will this Maroon1 guy be back on after the final? Has he never heard or seen Cross before? It must be BC in disguise ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DrinkingHarp

Is the Cross Nab match going to be televised? If so, does anyone have a link for it?
Thanks
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

rattle-the-net

I think a big element that will affect the game today is experience!

Now people will say the Nab have nothing to lose and rightly so.... If those Nab players are in the right mind frame that they are going to win, soon as they cross the white line and into a packed Athletic Grounds the fact of having nothing to lose will go out of their mind and they will just be concentrating on playing well and not making any mistakes.

Cross have been there so many times before and they know how to ride out the storm....If one or two mistakes creep in its how the Nab react to this will determine how close the game will be... I think the Nabs defence is good enough but they need to play out of their skin to keep the Cross forward line quiet.

People have questioned Cross's midfield but it had been questioned all last year too and they are AI champs.

Nab have 3/4 good forwards but again i think Cross will have the experience to deal with them.

Along with the fact i still think Cross will need to have an off day and everything will need to go right for the Nab i still cant see past Cross on this one.... But who knows what can happen in 60mins!?

BennyCake

Latest: 17 mins
Cross 0-6 Ballymacnab 0-0

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on October 16, 2011, 04:19:18 PM
Latest: 17 mins
Cross 0-6 Ballymacnab 0-0
What about those forawrds  'Nab' have? ;D Obvisously they can't get the ball past midfield
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!