All Ireland Club Championships - Final Stages

Started by drici, January 10, 2010, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

pushed the ref as well. Deserved 6 months ban there.

oakleafgael

The midfielder should get another 3 months for the push on the ref on his way off, serious chip on his shoulder and if I was the ref he would have walked in the first half for the abuse he gave. The ref hasnt been that bad, and isnt the reason that Portlaoise are 6 points behind.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: INDIANA on February 21, 2010, 03:28:40 PM
pushed the ref as well. Deserved 6 months ban there.

Thought that myself. Would be some comeback 6 points and 2 men down.

As for the handpass rule, is the "trial" in the NFL actually a new rule or is it just that the referees have been told to enforce a strict interpretation of the rule we have already?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Milltown Row2

they've brought Jesus on.. they'll need him at the minute
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

INDIANA

Quote from: oakleafgael on February 21, 2010, 03:30:34 PM
The midfielder should get another 3 months for the push on the ref on his way off, serious chip on his shoulder and if I was the ref he would have walked in the first half for the abuse he gave. The ref hasnt been that bad, and isnt the reason that Portlaoise are 6 points behind.

Portlaoise thought this was a handy one and can't take it when things are going against them.

Celt_Man

Quote from: INDIANA on February 21, 2010, 03:22:11 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 21, 2010, 03:19:56 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on February 21, 2010, 03:17:44 PM
I see the resident scum from Portlaoise are out in force. And laois people call us scum. Absolute knackers that mob from Portaloise are. A disgrace to the game. Up Clare.

Shut up ya clown.  You must have some chip on your shoulder to raise this in a thread where there hasn't been word one about it
f*** you did you see the crowd at the ref. They are a disgrace to the game. Portlaoise should be thrown out of the competition after that. Away with you you feckin tool. Maybe whatever kip you come from thats acceptable behaviour- but that was a disgrace.
Blatant red card what are they whingeing about? Think the world owes them somrthing.

Way to show your class... I say to shut up and you f**k me off and say I come from a kip...  Classy
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

INDIANA

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 21, 2010, 03:33:28 PM
I see the resident scum from Portlaoise are out in force. And laois people call us scum. Absolute knackers that mob from Portaloise are. A disgrace to the game. Up Clare.

Shut up ya clown.  You must have some chip on your shoulder to raise this in a thread where there hasn't been word one about it
f*** you did you see the crowd at the ref. They are a disgrace to the game. Portlaoise should be thrown out of the competition after that. Away with you you feckin tool. Maybe whatever kip you come from thats acceptable behaviour- but that was a disgrace.
Blatant red card what are they whingeing about? Think the world owes them somrthing.

Way to show your class... I say to shut up and you f**k me off and say I come from a kip...  Classy

You called me a clown. Perhaps in Cavan interfereing with refs is acceptable behaviour. That is  behaviour becoming of an intinerant. Anyone who thinks thats an image the Gaa should promote is a gobshite

thebuzz

Quote from: INDIANA on February 21, 2010, 03:32:52 PM
Quote from: oakleafgael on February 21, 2010, 03:30:34 PM

Portlaoise thought this was a handy one and can't take it when things are going against them.

My thoughts exactly. I think they had one eye on the final and thought they just had to turn up today.

Shortso79

Hopefully the scenes at half time are not repeated at full time

oakleafgael

The keeper was lucky there as well. Terrible attitude.

Milltown Row2

Goalkeeper smacked the umpire!! i'd have set him off. portlaoise hae lost the plot.

the scenes will be repeated, gards hanging about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Celt_Man

Quote from: INDIANA on February 21, 2010, 03:36:58 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on February 21, 2010, 03:33:28 PM

You called me a clown. Perhaps in Cavan interfereing with refs is acceptable behaviour. That is  behaviour becoming of an intinerant. Anyone who thinks thats an image the Gaa should promote is a gobshite

A clown.. I forgot that it was the most insulting of all words.. ::) ::)
I don't know where you're from so I can't throw that up to you (not that I care or would) but whatever you think yourself...  Not gonna fall out with ya over it (despite your best efforts)
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Milltown Row2

imtommygunn

Pushed the ref and the goalie pushed the umpire there. Not great behaviour...

Didn't see the mark but the ref is definitely implementing the new hand pass rule.

Good to see a new face in the club final. Hopefully st galls will join them there and it'll be a new name on the trophy.

Your man had to go in the first minute - unfortunate but he had to go. Didn't see enough to know about McCormick.

oakleafgael

I hope the Guards lift that f**ker who was acting the gobshite rather than let him calm down.