GAA for All?

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, June 28, 2007, 04:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Excellent initative, fair play to all involved.

Balboa

Quote from: SammyG on June 28, 2007, 09:56:20 PM

Im waiting for the "but" Samuel........

Shamrock Shore

Eh - Balboa - I don't think so.

I am 100% certain SammyG is 100% genuine - as 99.9% of us would be.

So stop shit stirring.

SammyG

Quote from: Balboa on June 28, 2007, 09:57:36 PM
Quote from: SammyG on June 28, 2007, 09:56:20 PM

Im waiting for the "but" Samuel........
::)

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Gnevin on June 28, 2007, 08:44:54 PM
Quote from: upthedubs on June 28, 2007, 05:13:04 PM
i seriously hope there will not be GAA for all.in south county dublin we want nothing to do with your horrid country sports.
the fact that a former rock boy is prostituting himself to the working class team of dublin is enough shame for anyone to take.

South County Dublin you mean crumlin and dolphins bar? Sure they are strong GAA areas :P

Think he just jealous of all those country lads winning the Heino Cup with Munster. He be off to Raynords (or whatever that place is called) later tonight to boast to the Goys while he uses the credit card of his West Clare dad & Roscommon mum. I have plenty of friends from the inbreeding programme(D4) & they actually great craic, dragged a few to Flannerys (they where forced to go because it was my birthday) they where very against the idea, now the f**kers keep ringing me anytime Im in Dublin to go to the place, because they realise Country people (& Dublin GAA people) are way more craic. They where confused on how people in Flannerys the first question is not whats your name but what county are you from.

ziggysego

This is a fantastic step by the GAA. I watched in awe at half time during the Tyrone -v- Donegal game, seeing the people with learning difficulties from Down take to the pitch at Clones and then to see people from Tyrone the following week at Casement Park.

I was chatting, by chance, to a young cub who used to play for Northern Ireland's disabled team. He was beaming with pride telling me all about his involvement with the team and the games they played. It was a credit to him.

I can only imagine that the people represented their counties over the last couple weeks, will have felt that same pride and will take great joy in telling everyone these meet.

Well done to them and well done to the Ulster GAA in taking this initiative.
Testing Accessibility

upthedubs

QuoteAh yes - the empty windswept pitches of Kilmacud Crokes, Ballyboden St. Enda's, Ballinteer St. John's, Cuala, Kevins in Crumlin, St. Marks adout in Tallaght whereas there is always traffic mayhem on the Stradbrook Rd and of course Wesley is quite famous for its thriving underage scene - esp on a Frinday night.

Go back under your 'Rock' clown  Angry

frightful areas each and everyone of them (bar the last two of course which are beacons of hope.)
places like tallaght and ballyboden are hardly "southside" asm much as they are a failed social experiment to see what happens when you put a load of poor people in the same area to measure how much gear they can do and pregnancies under the age of 14 can be achieved.lets be fair, with the exception of a couple of areas such as foxrock and leopardstown the southside is all about the the southside riveira. i'm talking sandymount,blackrock,seapoint,monkstown,killiney,sandycove. not the horrible sink estates you mentioned who spoil our beaches with their pasty skin and god awful tattoos and frightful ghetto blasters anytime there is a hint of sun.

baoithe

Quote from: upthedubs on June 29, 2007, 01:46:07 PM
frightful areas each and everyone of them (bar the last two of course which are beacons of hope.)
places like tallaght and ballyboden are hardly "southside" asm much as they are a failed social experiment to see what happens when you put a load of poor people in the same area to measure how much gear they can do and pregnancies under the age of 14 can be achieved.lets be fair, with the exception of a couple of areas such as foxrock and leopardstown the southside is all about the the southside riveira. i'm talking sandymount,blackrock,seapoint,monkstown,killiney,sandycove. not the horrible sink estates you mentioned who spoil our beaches with their pasty skin and god awful tattoos and frightful ghetto blasters anytime there is a hint of sun.

;D I think this guy is funny. If only he'd take a look at his monitor while typing.

ziggysego

People..... please remember what this thread is about. Don't hijack it!
Testing Accessibility

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: baoithe on June 29, 2007, 01:51:32 PM
Quote from: upthedubs on June 29, 2007, 01:46:07 PM

;D I think this guy is funny. If only he'd take a look at his monitor while typing.

He musn't being including Blackrock, because there is alot of indigenous scobies around there, Monkstown is only an f'n Dual-Carriageway(sorry dualer), Sandymount smells.

baoithe

Quote from: ziggysego on June 29, 2007, 01:58:53 PM
People..... please remember what this thread is about. Don't hijack it!

Apologies Ziggy.