SEX ABUSER ESCAPES JAIL !!!

Started by Candyman, June 28, 2007, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

candyman is a highly topical name for this thread!!

Candyman

maddog

Candyman

stew

Quote from: maddog on June 29, 2007, 12:49:11 PM
Quote from: Candyman on June 29, 2007, 12:40:24 PM
I see Copeland was the Judge aswell... Now he IS a CU*T!!!  >:(

Only just twigged to this bit
"The Church of Ireland Bishop of Clogher, the Right Reverend Michael Jackson, said the church and community were deeply distressed by the case."

ooooooooowwwwwwwww

I dont trust anybody that goes by the name of michael jackson when it comes to them talking about children but hey thats me.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

The name Michael Jackson immediate concurs up reasons of mistrust in my eyes.
Testing Accessibility

stew

Quote from: ziggysego on June 29, 2007, 09:32:18 PM

"immediate concours" ziggy, are you on the batter already? its only half nine at nite man dear and that sentence makes no sense at all at all.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Quote from: stew on June 29, 2007, 09:34:44 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 29, 2007, 09:32:18 PM

"immediate concours" ziggy, are you on the batter already? its only half nine at nite man dear and that sentence makes no sense at all at all.

Lack of sleep my good man, lack of sleep....... I'll rephrase it back into English  :D

I don't trust anyone by the name of Michael Jackson. There has been a few assholes in the past, that went by that name.
Testing Accessibility

Hank Everlast

I thot a tr**p like this would have disappeared for a while, however it seems not in this case as he was out on the drink in a well known local pub in town (on friday nite i think) and not a thing was said or done to him!
Ckicky bastard....

It just made me think of the last person that got off with sex offences and stayed around home (Clady area)....

haveaharp

Quote from: Hank Everlast on July 02, 2007, 09:08:19 AM
I thot a tr**p like this would have disappeared for a while, however it seems not in this case as he was out on the drink in a well known local pub in town (on friday nite i think) and not a thing was said or done to him!
Ckicky bastard....

It just made me think of the last person that got off with sex offences and stayed around home (Clady area)....

What happened to him had little to do with sex offences.

Candyman

Hank i heard that was bullshit about him being in the pub!! i know his sister was about but she cant stay away forever, its not her fault!!! he hasn't been seen from wednesday...

Hank Everlast

well i cant say for certain as i was goin by wat the woman told me.....

I hear there was a bit of a party up round your way friday nite candyman?!

The towns kouped!

Candyman

Correcto!!! flak jackets were handed out as you went throught the door... ;)