The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

VAR will only rachet up the arguments  ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

Agree Jog. 10yr old at the same stage. Been there done it mesel so prepared for the ups and downs lol but its all new to him and everyday its a new debate on the playground and then ten questions for me "daddy is allison in your top 50 players in the world" etc etc etc 😃

dec

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/06/liverpool-mohamed-salah-barcelona-champions-league-concussion

Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino will both miss Liverpool's Champions League semi-final against Barcelona on Tuesday, Jürgen Klopp has confirmed.

Salah, Liverpool's leading scorer this season with 26 goals, must sit out the second leg at Anfield having suffered concussion in an accidental collision with Newcastle goalkeeper Martin Dubravka on Saturday. Under Fifa protocols a player can not return to competitive action for at least six days after a head injury. While that enables the Egypt international to feature in the title decider against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, he can play no part in Liverpool's attempt to overturn a 3-0 deficit against the Spanish champions. Firmino remains sidelined with the groin muscle injury that forced him to miss the dramatic 3-2 win at St James' Park.
Advertisement

"Both are not available for tomorrow," Klopp said on Monday. "It is a concussion and that means he will not even be allowed to play. He feels OK but that is not good enough from a medical point of view. He is desperate (to play), but we cannot do it."...

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 06, 2019, 12:16:56 PM
Agree Jog. 10yr old at the same stage. Been there done it mesel so prepared for the ups and downs lol but its all new to him and everyday its a new debate on the playground and then ten questions for me "daddy is allison in your top 50 players in the world" etc etc etc 😃
Love it. Cant wait till mine are a  bit older and I can have conversations with them like that. My 5 year old has asked me who would win between Laois and Liverpool though. ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Lol. Duno how to answer that one Laoislad! Yeah its fun tho everything/body is either brilliant or crap theres no inbetween..

Boycey

Will yis watch the game tonight?? Back in the day when we used to be involved  ;D I never watched games like this it's worse purgatory than watching your own team...

For what it's worth I think tonight has to be the night can't see a safe Brighton doing anything at weekend...

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Boycey on May 06, 2019, 04:47:04 PM
Will yis watch the game tonight?? Back in the day when we used to be involved  ;D I never watched games like this it's worse purgatory than watching your own team...

For what it's worth I think tonight has to be the night can't see a safe Brighton doing anything at weekend...

I think Arsenal fans had a similar thought this past weekend...

Leonardo

I think it's brilliant to still be involved at this stage. Going into the last game knowing you can still win the league. The slagging is mighty from the Man U fans but believe me they would love to be in our position right now. We might not win it, but Jesus its great to still have a chance. Dont know if I can watch tonight - always get the feeling that I will jinx the result.
We will never walk alone lads

BennyCake

Over the Bar

Could the secretary-shagging, plastic-Celt be the man who delivers the PL to Anfield after all?? ;D

BennyCake

Kompany from 30 yards. Name on the trophy. A bit like you just knew after Dudek's double save in Istanbul.

From the Bunker

heganboy

Iheanacho togged it there- that would have been some story.

All the same City keep doing what they need to do...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2019, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 06, 2019, 12:16:56 PM
Love it. Cant wait till mine are a  bit older and I can have conversations with them like that. My 5 year old has asked me who would win between Laois and Liverpool though. ;D

Hope you showed your 5 year old Fabinho's shameful dive and explained why cheats never prosper....