You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

20 minutes on the bog!I know something worse than darkness.
My leg goes numb and i have to stand there while it refills with blood,the most awful feeling while its refilling.Also hate making smalltalk with people i will never see again.I am going to be a grumpy old man  if i live that long.

Square Ball

Ignorant fuckwits who dont either have the wit or respect to turn off their mobile phones at a funeral!!!!

Its not difficult!!!!!!!!! >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mannix on July 19, 2007, 01:46:31 PM
20 minutes on the bog!I know something worse than darkness.
My leg goes numb and i have to stand there while it refills with blood,the most awful feeling while its refilling.Also hate making smalltalk with people i will never see again.I am going to be a grumpy old man  if i live that long.

That numbess in the leg happens to me too,not nice feeling is right
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Fluffy Che

Having to shake hands with complete strangers and the odd skanger at Mass. God forgive me but l'm just not up for it..

l'd have thought my very presence there would convince the Church of my 'love thy nieghbour' bonafides, l just don't wanna shake

the world's hand..
Midnight to Six..

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Meeting mates of yer mates who would be relative chat to ye when you and yer mate meet them.

However, next time they see you, and say you're on your own, they look at you as if you have two heads.

What happened to common courtesy like "alright?" - walk on afterwards if you want.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

longball

waking up like half an hour before the alarm goes off
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

shezam

Women who spend hours on the phone gossiping.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2007, 04:22:15 PM
People sitting beside me on buses. Strange, I know but everyone who sits beside me on a bus annoys the life out of me. They always have something annoying about them. A smell, a bad cough, sneezing fits, they talk sh*t to me, they have a million bags and I miss my stop when I try to get out past them. It's probably just me though.

took a bus into work today (I remember why only poor people use busses now)
thought of this thread when some guy sat down behind me and started huffing, puffing and then coughed - at least it was into his hankie.

I'm glad everyone was sitting looking up the bus, as if anyone had seen the face of me - irritated- by having to sit amongst peasants  

urrrrgghhhh  :P

ONeill

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 19, 2007, 12:40:18 PM
Meeting friends of the womans, they all expect a hug and a kiss, wtf? I'm Irish, not Italian, what's wrong with a fcukin handshake???

100% agree. After trying it once or twice with me they get the message.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

O Neill were you not portuguese in the Academy?

theskull1

Late night drinking ........you know those 3 and 4 in the morning sessions where the whole of the next day is ruined. Unless your trying to climb onto something wtf is the point?

Drinking to excess has to be the most overrated of experiences. When was the last time you woke up the morning after and thought....."Jesus I wish I had a few more halfun's"?

Does admitting this make me gay?  :-*
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

Quote from: rrhf on July 20, 2007, 06:42:03 PM
O Neill were you not portuguese in the Academy?

Don't get that one....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

achadh gallain

Canalman

Reading articles in the papers about the "forgotten heroes", ie the Irish who fought in both World Wars for the British (obviously not the Irish who fought for the USA) and how the Irish State has forgotten them. |Meanwhile, the media is(quiet rightly) saturated with reporting of memorials, religious services, openings of new statues etc.commemorating their sacrifice.
Have nothing against these ceremonies, but I object to the political motives (anti Irish Nationalism) which is the real reason for this imo wrong interperatation that the Irish State turned its back on the deaths of the C15,000 Irish from the 26 counties who die in WW1.

clarshack

those who come into work with a stinker of a cold, spread their germs and now my weekend is ruined!