The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: SHEEDY on March 03, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Big fat sam needs sacked this weekend. Never should have been appointed in the 1st place. Massive clear out needed starting with the manager, director of football steve walsh and half the team starting with Ashley williams and morgan schneiderlin.
Only 7 points above the relegation zone. Precarious.

Geoff Tipps

Fairly quiet in here what with your cup final tomorrow  ;D

johnnycool

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 06, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
Fairly quiet in here what with your cup final tomorrow  ;D

Sam will try and park the bus and still concede a goal in the first 10 minutes.

Karius could catch a cold tomorrow if he doesn't wrap up warm.

The sooner Sam is gone the better IMO.

brokencrossbar1

Everton fans post more on the liverpool thread than in here!!! 

I know I couldn't give a fiddlers damn about this derby. Save all our players for Tuesday night and let the fringe players and kids play and fulfill a fixture.  Old pint of gravy will have his men wound up to kill and that will be about the height of it!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 06, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

I know I couldn't give a fiddlers damn about this derby. Save all our players for Tuesday night and let the fringe players and kids play and fulfill a fixture.  Old pint of gravy will have his men wound up to kill and that will be about the height of it!

"West Brom were above us when I got here. Look where we are now and where they are."
That's got to hurt.

manfromdelmonte

AZOffaly

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on April 06, 2018, 05:55:27 PM
Everton fans know we're crap

Everton have a great chance tomorrow. This is basically the last thing they have to play for this season, they'll be mentally packing the flip flops from Saturday evening, so I expect whatever is in them to come out. Liverpool have to be looking at the City game, especially with Chelsea losing the last day.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 06, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 06, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

"West Brom were above us when I got here. Look where we are now and where they are."
That's got to hurt.
allardyce when responding to questions that the fans wanted him out.
''Where are all these doubters? Your lives are run by twitter, instagram and facebook, dont run your lives by social media, the doubters are in a small minority"

The man truly is deluded, cant wait til he's out of our club.
As for the derby its obviously of less significance because of the champions league but I'd always want everton to beat liverpool at any time be it the first team, reserves or u10's but its a strange one because if we happen to win I dont want fat sam getting credit for it.
nil satis nisi optimum

quit yo jibbajabba

If fat sam is first manager in a right while to win a derby for everton you just know the big heure will dine out on it for years.

Literally

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 06, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on April 06, 2018, 05:55:27 PM
Everton fans know we're crap

Everton have a great chance tomorrow. This is basically the last thing they have to play for this season, they'll be mentally packing the flip flops from Saturday evening, so I expect whatever is in them to come out. Liverpool have to be looking at the City game, especially with Chelsea losing the last day.
I'd be happy with a draw and no injuries. Hard to get excited about it though and as you say a great chance for Everton for a very rare win against Liverpool.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

I actually like Everton as a club. I remember back in the mid 80s when it was basically whoever won Merseyside won the league. God be with the days.

I thought they pulled a great one too when the new Liverpool One centre was opening. They called their shop Everton Two. So the address is

Everton Two,
Liverpool One
Liverpool LWhatever.

ardtole

Everton are 6/1 to win and both teams to score. I can see Liverpool resting karius, Robertson, lovren, van dyk, Milner, firmino, and mane. I presume salah will be out injured.

Definitely can't see klopp risking either center half with no cover before Tuesdays game. Moreno to come in for Robertson,  probably Henderson, Chamberlain and wjndalum in midfield and solanke, ings and maybe one of mane or firmino to start up front. Definitely worth a punt at 6/1.

quit yo jibbajabba

The "ITKs" are sayin vvd and lovren start and moreno has a knock....

SHEEDY

Solanke and ings will turn into messi and ronaldo for one match only.
Can see liverpool making 5/6 changes and you would think it will be hard for liverpool to raise themselves again after such a high during the week so maybe everton wont have a better chance to finally beat liverpool and get that monkey of their backs. 1-1 draw.
nil satis nisi optimum

ardtole

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 06, 2018, 09:15:27 PM
The "ITKs" are sayin vvd and lovren start and moreno has a knock....
Personally I'd be surprised if either center half started tomorrow because of injuries to matip and klavan. If either were missing v city, it could be very costly.