Stupid, spoilt, talentless b*itch gets whats coming to her!

Started by Fionntamhnach, May 05, 2007, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fionntamhnach

Get ready for the next video, Paris Hilton II : Jail Bait!  :P

QuoteParis Hilton gets 45 days in jail

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been jailed for 45 days after being found guilty of violating her probation for a drink-driving conviction.

A Los Angeles judge ruled she must start her sentence on 5 June and has no prospect of an early release.

Ms Hilton told the judge she was very sorry and that she would "pay complete attention to everything" from now on.

The socialite said she did not know her licence had been suspended when caught driving without headlights in February.

According to papers filed in Los Angeles' Superior Court, Ms Hilton was stopped by California Highway Patrol officers on 15 January and informed she was driving on a suspended licence.

The 26-year-old then reportedly signed a document acknowledging she was not allowed to drive.

On 27 February, she was stopped by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for speeding on Sunset Boulevard with her car's headlights off and charged with violating her probation.

Although Ms Hilton maintained she was not aware her licence had been suspended, court papers said the document she signed in January was found in her car's glove compartment.

She was also accused of failing to enrol in an alcohol education programme by a court-ordered deadline.

Late entrance

Ms Hilton was sentenced to three years' probation, fined $1,150 (£582), and lost her licence at the end of January after pleading no contest to a drink driving charge in September.

Despite prosecutors saying the heiress deserved a jail sentence prior to Friday's hearing, Ms Hilton arrived at the court at least 10 minutes late.

One of the world's most photographed women, her arrival attracted a swarm of paparazzi at a courthouse whose most glamorous work usually consists of dealing with parking fines.

Her mother, Kathy, laughed when the demand for a custodial sentence was made during the prosecution's closing argument and asked Judge Michael Sauer for his autograph.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything," Ms Hilton told the court before she was sentenced.

"I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she said. But the judge was unmoved.

The 26-year-old heiress wept when the ruling was announced, and her mother shouted at the prosecutor: "You're pathetic."

One of Ms Hilton's lawyers said the jail sentence was unfair.

"To sentence Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail to me was uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous. I think she was singled out because she's who she is," Howard Weitzman said.

If Ms Hilton does not report to jail on 5 June she will face 90 days behind bars.

Ms Hilton, heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, first gained notoriety for her constant partying as a teenager.

The BBC's David Willis says the austere surrounding of the all-women's detention centre will be a far cry from the five-star luxury the hotel heiress has become used to.

What her fellow inmates will make of her, and she of them, remains to be seen, our correspondent says.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6624223.stm

Syd The Sailor

"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

ziggysego

I wonder if she's turn her stay into a reality show......
Testing Accessibility

Bacon

Drinking and driving; she deserves all she gets. God Syd you really are a sc**bag.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

GalwayBayBoy

I think the reaction of her mother shows that the super wealthy somehow believe that the laws of the land don't apply to them

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Bacon on May 05, 2007, 03:48:47 PM
Drinking and driving; she deserves all she gets. God Syd you really are a sc**bag.

I am a sc**bag because she can suck a golfball through a hosepipe? Interesting
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

stew

Hopefully she will gbet a wake up call and wise up. As for the mother, she should have went with  Paris for not having any parenting skills whatsoever and from her comments to the prosecutor I would say that she is were Paris gets her class from.

:-\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Fishead_Sam

MaroonAndWhite

Apparently her mothers trying to set up an interview with a TV station from her cell so reality TV comment is not far off the mark...........wonder if theyll get Liveline to do the interview after last week?!!!

Declan

I Love You All' - Paris Backs Petition

Updated: 08:43, Wednesday May 09, 2007
Paris Hilton is backing an online campaign asking California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to issue a pardon following her 45-day prison sentence for driving on a suspended licence.
'Please help and sign it'
'Please help and sign it'

In a blog posted on her MySpace homepage, Hilton urges fans to sign a petition set up by a supporter.

"My friend Joshua started this petition, please help and sign it. i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!," Hilton said in a message.

The petition calls on Gov Schwarzenegger to issue a pardon, claiming she has been used as a scapegoat by authorities seeking to highlight the dangers of drink-driving.

The petition says the hotel heiress "provides hope for young people all over the US and the world".

"She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives," it added.

Unreal - Now we know all our dull lives are brightened up by Paris!!!!

resdubwhite

And heres me thinking this was a topic about Andrea Corr.

Let her rot.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sure she gets her own cell and is separated from the general prison population, as all "celebraties" are.

Think of it as rehab Paris, it's got to be cheaper then Betty Ford, and it will do wonders for your career, because of this I encourage everybody not to sign her petition!!!
Tbc....

red hander

'And heres me thinking this was a topic about Andrea Corr.'  :D

Hardy

QuoteMeanwhile a group called Citzens For A Better America have launched a Go Away Paris campaign selling T-Shirts and making a music video that sings 'So could you please just go away.'

I gather she will be. And for even longer now, with a bit of luck.