Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GaelTheGael on July 16, 2019, 05:24:46 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on July 16, 2019, 04:34:54 PM
Any word of reserve championships?
Friday 2nd of August.

Think there was word sent out last night there will be some club fixtures Sunday week (28th)

Reserve Championship apparently Friday week (26th)

blewuporstuffed

Next round of club league fixtures is weekend of 10th/11th August (starred round 5)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ty4Sam

Thats the weekend of All Ireland semi final's. If Tyrone qualify and are playing on 10th August, surely they won't put a full set of fixtures on 11th August?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Ty4Sam on July 17, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
Thats the weekend of All Ireland semi final's. If Tyrone qualify and are playing on 10th August, surely they won't put a full set of fixtures on 11th August?

The most likely scenario is that Tyrone finish second in the group, which means the potential AI semi final is on 11th.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

chieftain

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 17, 2019, 10:42:38 AM
Next round of club league fixtures is weekend of 10th/11th August (starred round 5)

Anyone got the list of fixtures?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: chieftain on July 17, 2019, 12:13:57 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 17, 2019, 10:42:38 AM

Anyone got the list of fixtures?
I dont have them all to hand but thats the div 2 ones

Aghyaran
v
Pomeroy

Clogher
v
Augher

Galbally
v
Owen Roes

Gortin
v
Cookstown

Moortown
v
Greencastle

Newtownstewart
v
Loughmacrory

Strabane
v
Beragh

Urney
v
Stewartstown

BG_Gael

Can we expect a full round of starred fixtures for Friday night or Saturday evening?

maco

2pm and 3.30 on Saturday apparently.

Mikhailov

Playing the fixtures on Saturday afternoon is a poor decision. Do the CCC not realise lads possibly work on Saturday afternoon. Why not play on Friday night at 6.45/8.15 - the reserve championship has been played this last few Friday nights so surely we could play reserve/senior fixtures this Friday night....strange choice to play them Saturday afternoon. I can understand why it is not Saturday evening due to the Dublin/Mayo game and supporters looking to go to Dublin on Saturday evening but surely Friday evening would be a better choice.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: maco on August 04, 2019, 11:52:55 PM
That is now confirmed.
we will be in dublin for 8 bells saturday evening.

GlenMan

Quote from: Mikhailov on August 05, 2019, 08:51:42 AM
Playing the fixtures on Saturday afternoon is a poor decision. Do the CCC not realise lads possibly work on Saturday afternoon. Why not play on Friday night at 6.45/8.15 - the reserve championship has been played this last few Friday nights so surely we could play reserve/senior fixtures this Friday night....strange choice to play them Saturday afternoon. I can understand why it is not Saturday evening due to the Dublin/Mayo game and supporters looking to go to Dublin on Saturday evening but surely Friday evening would be a better choice.

Then you'll have an equal number of people complaining - "The CCC forcing Players to play on Friday evening after a hard day's work".

BG_Gael

I also see a full round of fixtures for Senior and Imtermediate for Saturday the 17th but nothing for Junior? Are they giving the Senior and Intermediate leagues time to catch up to prevent the waiting of Junior teams for playoffs like previous years or are they going to fire in Junior Championship on the Sunday?

BIGONE

Stewartstown away to Urney, and Pomeroy away to Aghyaran on Saturday for a 2pm throw in? away from town at 12noon?
It was dark last night at 9pm. Evening games are coming to an end me thinks.
CCC don't put a lot of thought into this, OR they haven't a notion what they are at.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: BIGONE on August 05, 2019, 09:30:04 AM
Stewartstown away to Urney, and Pomeroy away to Aghyaran on Saturday for a 2pm throw in? away from town at 12noon?
CCC don't put a lot of thought into this, OR they haven't a notion what they are at.

Sweet lord, you just cant please everyone.  Its never going to suit EVERYONE.  Tough luck.  Everytime there is fixtures released there is some moaning done on here.  Players havent had a competitive game for around 8 weeks and now that games are fixed, we get the above posts  ::)

Tyrone95

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 05, 2019, 09:37:39 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on August 05, 2019, 09:30:04 AM

Sweet lord, you just cant please everyone.  Its never going to suit EVERYONE.  Tough luck.  Everytime there is fixtures released there is some moaning done on here.  Players havent had a competitive game for around 8 weeks and now that games are fixed, we get the above posts  ::)
FFS. Does the CCC forget that the premiership starts this weekend.. No excuse for having club games on saturday afternoon... >:( >:(