Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: charlieTully on July 11, 2010, 05:30:43 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:14:07 PM
Pints I find it odd posters ignoring the fans attacking the Ref.

he deserved it. f**k your pc shite. he robbed louth. if that was a club game up here the **** would be in craigavon hospital tonight getting sewn back together.
Disgraceful.

Siggy

he deserved it. f**k your pc shite. he robbed louth. if that was a club game up here the **** would be in craigavon hospital tonight getting sewn back together.

Do you honestly believe that a referee deserves to be attacked in such circumstances?
When does it be deemed a big enough bollocks to allow 'fans' to assault the ref?

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 11, 2010, 05:31:38 PM

Disgraceful.

Not as bad as this though:

Quote from: stephenite on July 11, 2010, 03:34:17 PM
Umpire should be shot, that's disgraceful

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 11, 2010, 05:29:29 PM
Gutted for Louth. Sludden should seriously consider giving up the refeering and those umpires are a complete disgrace. Certainly can't blame those Louth fans, couldn't hit him hard enough IMO.
read the thread fitz, the umpires didnt make the call - the ref did.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Cosmo Kramer

The lad in the blue jeans in these photos is going to have to do some answering to a judge I think...

Probably this bloke as well...

A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

5 Sams

I have to agree with Pints etc....watching it live the first thing I said to myself was "The ref told the umpire it was a goal....there was no consultation whatsoever." Watch closely. The umpire seems to ask Sludden and then runs back for the green flag. Complete travesty. It'll be interesting to see how the suits sort this one out!!
The Aristocrat Years

fitzroyalty

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:31:22 PM
Gutted for Louth. Sludden should seriously consider giving up the refeering and those umpires are a complete disgrace. Certainly can't blame those Louth fans, couldn't hit him hard enough IMO.

Of course you can blame the Louth fans have you never heard of self control or self respect for that matter ?
You ever hear of 50 odd years without a Leinster? Any idea what sort of emotions they were going through? Louth GAA's biggest day in decades and it was ruined by absolute INEPTITUDE.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 05:33:31 PM
Pints, are the umpires there for decoration? Should they not know the rules? Should they not inform that puddin that it wasn't a goal?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Ye watching the hurling lads, last second goal there too.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

That coward in the navy teeshirt and jeans needs a slap himself, three times he tried to hit the ref from behind and missed each time I think.  After each attempt he ran away when the ref turned around only to run back when his back was turned again.  What a p***k.

Pints, are the umpires there for decoration? Should they not know the rules? Should they not inform that puddin that it wasn't a goal?
It looks like they did or at least tried to but the puddin was more interested in giving Meath the win. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Maguire01

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on July 11, 2010, 05:33:09 PM

Disgraceful.

I'm not sure - to say someone 'should be shot' can often be a turn of phrase rather than something literal - maybe stephenite could clarify(?)
The other posts seem much more sinister.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 11, 2010, 05:35:09 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:31:22 PM

Of course you can blame the Louth fans have you never heard of self control or self respect for that matter ?

You ever hear of 50 odd years without a Leinster? Any idea what sort of emotions they were going
through? Louth GAA's biggest day in decades and it was ruined by absolute INEPTITUDE.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 05:33:31 PM

50 years without a Leinster!! Laois went 68 years without one FFS! Of course I know what they were going through it doesn't excuse them though, thugs every single one of them that attacked the ref
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Disgraceful.

If this was the All-Ireland Final it still wouldn't be justified for so called supporters to do this. If those where Dubs everyone would be saying Dirty Dubs this Dirty Dubs that.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 11, 2010, 05:39:04 PM

Disgraceful.

If this was the All-Ireland Final it still wouldn't be justified for so called supporters to do this. If those where Dubs everyone would be saying Dirty Dubs this Dirty Dubs that.

Very true in fairness
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 11, 2010, 05:34:32 PM
The lad in the blue jeans in these photos is going to have to do some answering to a judge I think...

Probably this bloke as well...

Most of those lads where wearing civi red t-shirts and a Welsh Rugby jersey, I would be surprised if this wasn't their first GAA match.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 05:37:22 PM
It looks like they did or at least tried to but the puddin was more interested in giving Meath the win.
Well they didn't try too hard. From their body language I got the impression they didn't know what day it was ffs.
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:38:34 PM
50 years without a Leinster!! Laois went 68 years without one FFS!
Did Laois get robbed like that though?