Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Tyrone for Sam, yeeeeeoooo!!

mouview

Quote from: joemamas on February 29, 2020, 09:00:09 PM
Ref missed a blatant hook on Mcmenamin
Should have been a penalty
Get Canning never even mentioned it.🙄

Actually he or Kevin McStay did mention it, and wondered if the referee was going back in to discuss it with the umpire (he wasn't). In the event they didn't linger on the point as the TV didn't show a clear replay of the incident.

CK_Redhand

Had to laugh at O'Se and O'Rourke second guessing what was going on in the shemozzle yet speculating that Dublin love beating Tyrone so there must be dirt between them. Also some ridiculous statement was made about the Dublin players being trapped against a fence lol.

The Hampsey black was for an incident leading up to the tunnel punch-up not caught on camera. He was strolling about the tunnel entrance nonchalantly 'accidentaly' body checking Dublin players running in. The linesman brought this to the ref's attention straight away as the more malicious fighting was going on down the tunnel.

moysider

Quote from: mouview on February 29, 2020, 11:06:08 PM
Quote from: joemamas on February 29, 2020, 09:00:09 PM
Ref missed a blatant hook on Mcmenamin
Should have been a penalty
Get Canning never even mentioned it.🙄

Actually he or Kevin McStay did mention it, and wondered if the referee was going back in to discuss it with the umpire (he wasn't). In the event they didn't linger on the point as the TV didn't show a clear replay of the incident.

McStay did. Said he thought McMen. was hooked. Canning hasn't a clue. Mailing it in for 30yrs. now.

moysider

Quote from: CK_Redhand on February 29, 2020, 11:31:22 PM
Had to laugh at O'Se and O'Rourke second guessing what was going on in the shemozzle yet speculating that Dublin love beating Tyrone so there must be dirt between them. Also some ridiculous statement was made about the Dublin players being trapped against a fence lol.

The Hampsey black was for an incident leading up to the tunnel punch-up not caught on camera. He was strolling about the tunnel entrance nonchalantly 'accidentaly' body checking Dublin players running in. The linesman brought this to the ref's attention straight away as the more malicious fighting was going on down the tunnel.

So Hampsey started it?!

trueblue1234

Was there any discussion on McCarty's strike?

Burns lucky to avoid a black just before it too.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

screenexile

Quote from: moysider on February 29, 2020, 11:35:20 PM

So Hampsey started it?!

Most definitely!!! Not sure what the black card was for?? Deliberate body collide??

CK_Redhand

Quote from: moysider on February 29, 2020, 11:35:20 PM

So Hampsey started it?!

He was stirring shit. The fight broke out shortly after.

I have no idea who threw the first punch

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 29, 2020, 10:53:25 PM

The Sam Maguire was never won in February.....Tyrone will be found out long before autumn.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

WT4E

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on February 29, 2020, 11:40:44 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on February 29, 2020, 10:53:25 PM

The Sam Maguire was never won in February.....Tyrone will be found out long before autumn.

I'd say your right but there's something so satisfying about beating Dublin after a fight in the tunnel. Dreaming off them driving down the road crying about what those bad boys from Tyrone did.

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 29, 2020, 11:35:48 PM
Was there any discussion on McCarty's strike?

Burns lucky to avoid a black just before it too.

Of course not.

If it was a Tyrone player, you'd have his whole back catalogue of flashpoints brought up and calls for a public hanging.

Colm O'Rourke probably thinks punching an opposition player in the throat is "manly stuff".

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

dublin7

Quote from: naka on February 29, 2020, 09:36:15 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 09:30:05 PM
That clip obviously doesn't show the full incident but in it, it does show the Tyrone lads standing their ground and a load of Dublin players running into throw punches.

From the TV clip, you could see James McCarthy throwing a few punches and he also struck McKernan in the throat late on in the game which was missed by the referee. No doubt the usual suspects will all try to pin this on Tyrone but Dublin have probably a more evident recent track record of this kind of behaviour.

There was that brawl with Armagh behind closed doors in recent years too. I wonder will the statute of limitations only apply to one county.
Funny I saw Tyrone throwing as many if not more than Dublin
The guy in the red top definitely is in diffs from the clip I saw
But hopefully all the protagonists get a lengthy suspension
Doesn't suit well any more with a modern gaa

Sorry but your level headed reasonable analysis is worth f**k all here, you must realize it's all the dubs fault and poor auld Tyrone lads were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank F**k Connolly wasn't involved for the jealous Mongs on here to troll him as well

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 29, 2020, 11:43:18 PM
That clip obviously doesn't show the full incident but in it, it does show the Tyrone lads standing their ground and a load of Dublin players running into throw punches.

From the TV clip, you could see James McCarthy throwing a few punches and he also struck McKernan in the throat late on in the game which was missed by the referee. No doubt the usual suspects will all try to pin this on Tyrone but Dublin have probably a more evident recent track record of this kind of behaviour.

There was that brawl with Armagh behind closed doors in recent years too. I wonder will the statute of limitations only apply to one county.

Sorry it your level headed reasonable analysis is worth f**k all here, you must realize it's all the dubs fault and poor auld Tyrone lads were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank F**k Connolly wasn't involved for the idiots to toll him as well

McCarthy should be looking at a long ban but normal rules are likely to be waived for Dublin in this case, their spin doctors and RTE cheerleaders will be desperately trying to feed the narrative.

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 11:45:44 PM

Sorry it your level headed reasonable analysis is worth f**k all here, you must realize it's all the dubs fault and poor auld Tyrone lads were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank F**k Connolly wasn't involved for the idiots to toll him as well

McCarthy should be looking at a long ban but normal rules are likely to be waived for Dublin in this case, their spin doctors and RTE cheerleaders will be desperately trying to feed the narrative.
Well said my Tyrone salt of the earth never put afoot wrong idiot brigade. Never in the history of football has there been a more honest team than Tyrone. Diving, cynical fouling, off the ball cheap shots are everything that Tyrone are against. Every club/county side in the country should aim to be as honest as our northern friends 😂😂😂😂😂

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 29, 2020, 11:51:18 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 29, 2020, 11:45:44 PM

Well said my Tyrone salt of the earth never put afoot wrong idiot brigade. Never in the history of football has there been a more honest team than Tyrone. Diving, cynical fouling, off the ball ch at shots are everything that Tyrone are against. Every club/county side in the country should aim to be as honest as our northern friends from 😂😂😂😂😂

Tyrone don't put themselves on the pedestal claiming to play cleaner, prettier and less cynical football than everyone else. We're usually having to defend ourselves from the opposite which is an unfair narrative delivered by the southern press.

The squeaky clean Dubs were shown up tonight once again not to be squeaky clean at all but your spin doctors and cheerleaders have already set the agenda, the James McCarthy incidents will be at the centre of an omerta. Nothing to see here, please move along.