Gazza's committed again.

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, June 02, 2008, 12:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 02, 2008, 05:01:09 PM

Bit touchy there, if the title of the thread offends you, i'll change it, and how the f**k am I claiming the "moral high ground" by calling him a p***k?  ::)

You're a big Celtic supporter by your posts on their thread........you start a thread here about Gazza being sectioned by titling the thread 'Gazza's sent to looney bin'. Is this because he inflicted such pain on your beloved Celtic during the 90s ? Or is it because you are so sensitive to the tabloid headlines on his personal life ? Or maybe just because..........

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 02, 2008, 01:06:43 PM

Yes thats part of my dislike for him, but also he's a wife beater and all round knob.

Now, to me, you are gloating about his misfortune. The title is clearly offensive.
Gascoigne was a fantastic player to watch, a real entertainer. It doesn't bother me whether he played for Rangers or Celtic, so many players are coached to fit into systems now and bore the pants off us. A good example of this was watching Celtic this season at Parkhead. Snorefest. As most teams are in fairness. For all his faults Gazza was a breath of fresh air in the modern game and his ilk is sorely missed.
Get well soon Gazza, I hope you get to overcome your troubles.
(I know that he is unlikely to be reading the Gaaboard  :P)

stew

I was never a fan of gazza, I always thought he was an over-rated bollocks who had a penchant for slapping women about the place. After hearing he was struggling mentally I came to understand that he has been struggling for years and I sincerely hope that he gets himself sorted out. I wish gazza all the best and hope he makes it.

I have seen a lot of mental illness in my life, I grew up beside St Lukes in Armagh and have seen tortured souls live their lives under the dark cloud of mental illness, it is insidious, sad and a horrible affliction on anyone.

Gazza, get well son, I have said my last bad word on paul gascoigne.

One last thing, change the title of the thread please. TYP you are 100% correct on this thread.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Yes I Would

Big Jacks offering to take him fishing!!
Suppose anythins worth a try at this stage

nrico2006

QuoteOne thing i admired about Gazza was he didnt deny anything, he was man enough to admit his failings and shortcomings, unlike todays English footballers.

True - great entertainer on the pitch and as said wheres 5 bellies these days whenever Gazza's out on the town.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'