2018 NFL Division 2

Started by tippabu, December 31, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Ah - we like Cavan people. Would be hard to get the our side of the wall costs through Longford County Council.

Monaghan, on the other hand, would prob have a unanimous vote.

Dinny Breen

Kildare will fund the wall so just we never have to look at Seanie Johnson again.

We're quite good at building walls too..

http://www.thejournal.ie/great-wall-of-dunnes-newbridge-3-3806484-Jan2018/
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

We abandoned plans to build a wall on the Kildare border after a brief feasibility study.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Itchy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 19, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
Ah - we like Cavan people. Would be hard to get the our side of the wall costs through Longford County Council.

Monaghan, on the other hand, would prob have a unanimous vote.

You'd have to pile drive in North Longford to get anything solid to build it on!

FermGael

Quote from: Itchy on February 19, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Quote from: FermGael on February 19, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
We will foot the cost of our side.

We built a bridge in Belturbet to let ye back in. We should have left it blown up!
Thank god for the bypass
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

OgraAnDun

Few interesting ties coming up this weekend. I reckon that Tipp will beat Meath, Cork will have too much at home for Cavan, Roscommon will give Louth a decent beating, and hopefully Down will overcome Clare. It's a very tight division, with one slip up even at this stage meaning you could go from the promotion hunting places to fending off relegation. Having said that, I think that if Clare lose then it's curtains for them with Cork and Roscommon coming after.

Horse Box

Quote from: OgraAnDun on February 19, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
Few interesting ties coming up this weekend. I reckon that Tipp will beat Meath, Cork will have too much at home for Cavan, Roscommon will give Louth a decent beating, and hopefully Down will overcome Clare. It's a very tight division, with one slip up even at this stage meaning you could go from the promotion hunting places to fending off relegation. Having said that, I think that if Clare lose then it's curtains for them with Cork and Roscommon coming after.

Really tighten things up at the top if this is the case . Fancy Tipp in Thurles will do the job , Cork and Cavan will be close , You`re right about Clare , reckon they`ll be gone if they lose on Sunday ,!

Blowitupref

Its not so long ago that Clare knocked Roscommon out of the championship and going by the rossies last league performance it will hardly be a big knock if Clare were to beat them again.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 19, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
Its not so long ago that Clare knocked Roscommon out of the championship and going by the rossies last league performance it will hardly be a big knock if Clare were to beat them again.

You're right, Roscommon are inconsistent and Clare can spring a result, but I don't think Roscommon will slip up this year against them. Only time will tell!

Syferus

It would be incredibly hard to imagine us turning up to Ennis in the state of mind we did in the championship match you referred to. It will probably be harder for Clare to win this match than it was the championship one, to say the least.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Syferus on February 20, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

It would be incredibly hard to imagine us turning up to Ennis in the state of mind we did in the championship match you referred to. It will probably be harder for Clare to win this match than it was the championship one, to say the least.
Or could be easier to win if Roscommon deliver another flat performance. On paper Clare away is a tougher fixture than Meath and Down at home anything is possible with an inconsistent side though.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Quote from: Blowitupref on February 20, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

Or could be easier to win if Roscommon deliver another flat performance. On paper Clare away is a tougher fixture than Meath and Down at home anything is possible with an inconsistent side though.

John Prenty is a bit of a prîck but he'd hardly going to spring a Connacht final on us six days before this Clare game..

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Orchard park

Quote from: Syferus on February 20, 2018, 01:09:31 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on February 20, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

John Prenty is a bit of a prîck but he'd hardly going to spring a Connacht final on us six days before this Clare game..

you'll find prenty had nothing to do with creating a replay or fixing the clare game date .your into tinfoil hat territory

thejuice

I reckon we'll bounce back.  Just a hunch though
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016