Club in Belfast to join

Started by Longshanks, October 12, 2008, 12:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Lads wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what would be a good club to join, I'm living in Stranmillis working and to be honest bit rusty on the game as haven't played serious in a few years but wanna try the old hand back at it although would think I'd make anyones 1st choice starting line up.. any advice appreciated :)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Longshanks

lol tried there on a Tuesday night, too young!! :P

PlayWithTheWind

Take your pick..

Ardoyne Kickhams
Cardinal O'Donnell's
Eire Óg
Gort na Mona
Henry Joy McCracken's
John Mitchel's
Lámh Dhearg
Michael Davitt's
Michael Dwyer's
Na Fuiseoige
O'Donovan Rossa
Patrick Pearse's
Patrick Sarsfield's
Sean McDermott's
St. Agnes'
St. Brigid's, Belfast
St. Enda's
St. Gall's
St. John's
St. Malachy's
St. Paul's
St. Teresa's
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

milltown row

get yourself to a decent Junior team, ya may get a good run in the championship. stranmillis, two local Clubs St Bridgets  and Breadagh

Longshanks

Cheers lads, looking at St Brigids and Bredagh, toss of the coin I guess..

m_the_d

Bredagh is Down though isn't it?

Longshanks

mis-spelling its my bed time, gimmie a break lol :D

m_the_d

Same club, but plays in Down. Up at Cherryvale.

Longshanks

Think its gonna be them then anyway, gimmie couple of months to get fit too...

gorm agus bui

Loughinisland wouldbe your best bet as they take players from antwhere :D ;D ;)

Midman

I used to train with St. Johns occassionally when I was living in Belfast. Good set-up and a decent bunch of lads, a few mates spoke very highly of Bredagh as well

Old Bill

22 clubs in belfast? Thats a hell of alot

Lecale2

Bredagh's the club for you. We have 3 adult football teams and 2 hurling teams so you should be able to find your level. We'll be starting a fitness programme after Christmas you should join then to get back in shape.

Over the Bar

QuoteBredagh's the club for you. We have 3 adult football teams and 2 hurling teams so you should be able to find your level. We'll be starting a fitness programme after Christmas you should join then to get back in shape.

Lecale can you join in the training without playing?  Just gone the wrong side of 40 last yr but wouldn't mind going just to get back in some sort of shape and lose a stone or 2.