Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehunt

Quote from: Hardy on September 10, 2015, 05:03:28 PM
Quote from: mikehunt thlink=topic=26222.msg1513247#msg1513247 date=1441897580
Kenny the schnake will grant them citizenship not as an act of kindness but as a method of vote getting. Have you seen the numbers getting citizenship the last few years? This govt would never do anything for the good of Irish society nevermind anyone else's.

Coming over here, taking our citizenship ...

They have it bad. Having to decide between returning home and have ISIS rule them or come here and have a redacted dictator govern them.

macdanger2

Apparently approx 3500 of the 4k will go into the direct provision system  >:(

foxcommander

Quote from: mikehunt on September 10, 2015, 07:11:17 PM
Quote from: Hardy on September 10, 2015, 05:03:28 PM
Quote from: mikehunt thlink=topic=26222.msg1513247#msg1513247 date=1441897580
Kenny the schnake will grant them citizenship not as an act of kindness but as a method of vote getting. Have you seen the numbers getting citizenship the last few years? This govt would never do anything for the good of Irish society nevermind anyone else's.

Coming over here, taking our citizenship ...

They have it bad. Having to decide between returning home and have ISIS rule them or come here and have a redacted dictator govern them.

ISIS or Enda. what a choice.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 10, 2015, 09:05:40 PM

A wait of 3-7 years for them so.

http://www.nascireland.org/campaigns-for-change/direct-provision/

We obviously need to at least interview and do some sort of checks on them (no lunatics please). However 3 years of hanging around doing nothing in a camp is ridiculous. They could join the Civil Service and do that.  :D
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Remember refugees - don't forget your selfie stick as you're fooling the EU

For those genuinely in need of help theres all these other #$#$ who are out to milk the generosity of other countries.

How there are no controls on this new influx of refugees into Europe is beyond me. And why Europe?

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on September 10, 2015, 03:52:49 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2015, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 10, 2015, 03:33:28 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2015, 03:30:21 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 10, 2015, 01:35:17 PM
That would make sense guy. (Muppet, I'm not sure why you introduced that anecdote, I'm not suggesting we don't help the needy, and I'm sure they'll be additions to society). But then wouldn't that suggest the refugee camps in Turkey etc would be full of women and children as the men go to Hungary or wherever. I'm not seeing that in the pictures. It looks like at least 75% of the people are young men.

My point was more for the other poster arguing against refugees on the basis of cut backs. But my post did quote yours which confused the issue.

Fair enough. I think we're probably fairly aligned in our thinking on this one. Nobody likes to see innocent people suffer, and when something can be done about it, it should be done.

I agree. I don't buy that these people are economic tourists or, in particular, part of some ISIS plot to plant sleepers here.

Just invite the whole of the middle east and africa over to live off welfare. Might as well. Some of the bleeding hearts will advocate it.

People are dying, they are refugees, if you cannot take care of people who are probably going to die if they don't get the help,they need. what good are you.

Be happy you aren't one,of them hanging onto a boat, if you were you would have a much different opinion.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AZOffaly

Where did you hear that? I thought Burton said 90% of the refugees would not be going into direct provision.

macdanger2

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2015, 08:45:16 AM

Where did you hear that? I thought Burton said 90% of the refugees would not be going into direct provision.

Drivetime yesterday. Haven't heard it repeated though. Apparently there's a refugee resettlement program and a refugee relocation program and only one gives immediate refugee status and thereby avoids direct provision.

give her dixie

Got the aid delivered yesterday in the refugee camp known as "The Jungle" in Calais.

Around 5,000 people from across Africa and the Middle East are living there, and hundreds are arriving each week.

As I was leaving yesterday, 13 people from Afghanistan arrived. They just had the clothes they arrived wearing,
and within 20 minutes they got tents, bedding, clothes and food.

This was one of them, Mohammed Nazir, 16, fleeing Afghanistan.

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Franko

The EU should be sending the bill for all of this to the Yanks and Brits.  They kicked it all off.

macdanger2

mikehunt

Quote from: Franko on September 11, 2015, 09:38:41 AM
The EU should be sending the bill for all of this to the Yanks and Brits.  They kicked it all off.

French have a lot to answer for too as north Africa was thier colony. Maybe if they stopped sending weapons in to those countries it would slow down the war but no, too much money to be made out of arms dealing.

Itchy

I think I speak for the majority when I say  foxcommander I hope you die roaring you horrible ****.

foxcommander

Quote from: Itchy on September 11, 2015, 06:14:25 PM
I think I speak for the majority when I say  foxcommander I hope you die roaring you horrible ****.

This is what you come out with because I disagree with your viewpoint....
Where's the moderators on this board?

Itchy

Quote from: foxcommander on September 11, 2015, 06:39:15 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 11, 2015, 06:14:25 PM

This is what you come out with because I disagree with your viewpoint....
Where's the moderators on this board?

Are ya going to go crying to the mods now too. sure them mods are all in Isis and it's all part of a plot to take over Ireland with Muslims at the expense of thorough bred Irish like you. They are all out to get you.