Hats off to Matty Burrows!

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, October 08, 2010, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 08, 2010, 11:00:30 PM
if you turn your back on a ball and back heel it, it;s no different from closing your eyes and booting it. 99 times out of 100 it will go in the stand. Hat;s off to him yes, but not a great goal IMO
And if Ronaldo or messi did it you would be creaming yourself over it.
Give the lad credit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: snoopdog on October 09, 2010, 10:51:53 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 08, 2010, 11:00:30 PM
if you turn your back on a ball and back heel it, it;s no different from closing your eyes and booting it. 99 times out of 100 it will go in the stand. Hat;s off to him yes, but not a great goal IMO
And if Ronaldo or messi did it you would be creaming yourself over it.
Give the lad credit
Just like you'd give credit to this weeks lottos winners - skillfully picking those numbers, pure genius  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Archie Mitchell

f**k up pints you sad bastard. You nothing better to be at than complain?

thewobbler

Fantastic goal.

Watch goal of the month any month on MOTD and you'll find half a dozen strikes from outside the box. Screamers they're called. But most of the time it's a midfielder kicking the ball as hard as they can towards the net in the hope that it goes in. Great technique required, but hardly a skill.

This isn't much different. Except it's probably the most unique goal scored in years.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 09, 2010, 11:25:32 PM
f**k up pints you sad b**tard. You nothing better to be at than complain?
Have you nothing better to be at than abusing and calling people you don't know names? 5 of your last 15 posts consist of you are name calling and abuse towards me.

And I'm the sad bastard   ;D

Suppose it makes a change from crying about "mates" that were banned. 

Archie Mitchell

Well your the sad bastard that went through my last posts to check. I don't be on the board that much now, but some things never change i.e. you. Your still a miserable p***k.

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

MCMLX

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 10, 2010, 12:50:50 AM
Well your the sad b**tard that went through my last posts to check. I don't be on the board that much now, but some things never change i.e. you. Your still a miserable p***k.

Archie, I owe you a pint, you say it like it is. Fair play. Pints is just a sad old miserable man. Exercise for him is FIFA 2011 on the PS3. Anyone who isn't wrapped up in their own self pitying, shitty little world can give Burrows the credit he deserves.
FFS even thewobbler, as good a GAA man as there is on the board can give him credit. It was a fantastic strike, he swung a boot  at it, deep in injury time and he won the game. A hell of a result in any game. Its the Irish League, so what, they still deserve credit.
I followed Portadown for years. Joey Cunningham, Mickey Keenan, yer man Marty from Derrybeg, Casey from Mourneview, despite the reputation of that town, no one ever said boo to us, we were always welcome in Shamrock Park. But stories like that don't suit sad f*cks like you, sit and snipe all you want, it was a cracker, worthy of any league. I only played in the Carnbane league, if I`d even attempted a shot like that, I may have gone a bit further. If only.

ONeill

He scored an overhead lob yesterday. Aldegrove in danger of a name change.

Yesterday's goal
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: MCMLX on October 10, 2010, 03:12:01 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 10, 2010, 12:50:50 AM
Well your the sad b**tard that went through my last posts to check. I don't be on the board that much now, but some things never change i.e. you. Your still a miserable p***k.

Archie, I owe you a pint, you say it like it is. Fair play. Pints is just a sad old miserable man. Exercise for him is FIFA 2011 on the PS3. Anyone who isn't wrapped up in their own self pitying, shitty little world can give Burrows the credit he deserves.
FFS even thewobbler, as good a GAA man as there is on the board can give him credit. It was a fantastic strike, he swung a boot  at it, deep in injury time and he won the game. A hell of a result in any game. Its the Irish League, so what, they still deserve credit.
I followed Portadown for years. Joey Cunningham, Mickey Keenan, yer man Marty from Derrybeg, Casey from Mourneview, despite the reputation of that town, no one ever said boo to us, we were always welcome in Shamrock Park. But stories like that don't suit sad f*cks like you, sit and snipe all you want, it was a cracker, worthy of any league. I only played in the Carnbane league, if I`d even attempted a shot like that, I may have gone a bit further. If only.

Let me get this right

You get banned from this site and join again under a new name...
You abuse people you don't know and never met and call them names (not for the first time either)
You want to buy pints for someone (a man!!) that you've never met and don't know because he also abuses people he doesn't know and never met!, on the internet....

and I suppose I'm the one that lives in this shitty little world you speak of? 

:-\   

btw, FIFA is an xbox game for me... :-*

MCMLX

Where is the abuse pog? Archie says you are a "sad basta*d" who trawls through peoples posts. We only say what we see, you take that whatever way you want. You sit here, day in, day out, criticising everyone and anyone. Waiting for someone to post something  that you don't agree with. I`m not the one sitting posting at 9am on a Sunday. Is this board your only connection to the GAA ?
Matty Burrows scored a cracking goal, maybe you cant give him credit for it as you have found it impossible to do it on your xbox. I see he scored another one yesterday. Another fluke?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: MCMLX on October 10, 2010, 01:01:14 PM
Where is the abuse pog? Archie says you are a "sad basta*d" who trawls through peoples posts. We only say what we see, you take that whatever way you want. You sit here, day in, day out, criticising everyone and anyone. Waiting for someone to post something  that you don't agree with. I`m not the one sitting posting at 9am on a Sunday. Is this board your only connection to the GAA ?
Matty Burrows scored a cracking goal, maybe you cant give him credit for it as you have found it impossible to do it on your xbox. I see he scored another one yesterday. Another fluke?
No, you're posting at 3.12am on a Sunday Morning  :D

MCMLX

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 10, 2010, 01:35:49 PM

Some of us turn our computers off for a wee while and go out for a few pints on a Saturday night. I was thinking of coming home and starting a thread asking what I should have to eat, but I went to Friar Tucks instead.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: MCMLX on October 11, 2010, 12:45:57 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 10, 2010, 01:35:49 PM

Some of us turn our computers off for a wee while and go out for a few pints on a Saturday night. I was thinking of coming home and starting a thread asking what I should have to eat, but I went to Friar Tucks instead.
but you came home and started to call people you don't know names instead....lucky me...