Kerry v Tyrone All Ireland Semi Final 11th August 2019 - Post match analysis

Started by Owen Brannigan, August 11, 2019, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Also, what has happened Tommy Walsh during his absence? Coming out of minor and up to 09 he could both play football and dominate physically. Has Australia stripped him of his curling ability altogether? Massively influential when he came in but Jesus that point he went for was brutal. Joining Maccauley on the strange list of footballers you'd love to have despite the notable handicap of not being able to play Gaelic football.

t_mac

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 11, 2019, 11:23:32 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2019, 11:18:36 PM
Quote from: t_mac on August 11, 2019, 11:14:51 PM
Hissy fit caused multiple threads.

I didn't lock the thread you spoon. Do you think I give a sh1te what people on a forum say? When I'm at a match in croke park enjoying a day out do you think I'm busy looking at an internet forum? Really??

Let that Clontibret eejit go off on one too, any chance to have a dig at us! :D  ;)

Top 8 team fair play, McKenna cup record will never be surpassed.

Main Street

I didn't lock the thread you spoon. Do you think I give a sh1te what people on a forum say? When I'm at a match in croke park enjoying a day out do you think I'm busy looking at an internet forum? Really??

Let that Clontibret eejit go off on one too, any chance to have a dig at us! :D  ;)
Not only have you made a fool of yourself (yet again) but you persist in insulting me with calling me a yellow belly from Clontibret, I am Ballybay.

t_mac

Quote from: Main Street on August 11, 2019, 11:29:50 PM

Not only have you made a fool of yourself (yet again) but you persist in insulting me with calling me a yellow belly from Clontibret, I am Ballybay.

You still have nerve to post after this.
Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2019, 10:24:34 PM
It is notable though that old guys on their deathbed in hospital are more concerned with being able to watch on tv the goings on in the GAA championship, than their upcoming appointment with St Peter.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Is that a fact now -- and was it your telepathic Ballybay skills that played such a pivotal part there where I was addressing a buachaill from Clontibret? :D :D :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

greatpoint

Quote from: ONeill on August 11, 2019, 10:14:07 PM
There's fcuk all between the chasing pack.

Kerry and Donegal both comfortably beat Tyrone in knockout Championship games this year. Only for the draw and Super 8s group I don’t think they would have reached the semifinal. I would have both Kerry and Donegal ahead of Tyrone in any “chasing pack”, hard to know what to make of Mayo.

t_mac

Quote from: greatpoint on August 11, 2019, 11:47:52 PM

Kerry and Tyrone both comfortably beat Tyrone in knockout Championship games this year. Only for the draw and Super 8s group I don't think they would have reached the semifinal. I would have both Kerry and Donegal ahead of Tyrone in any "chasing pack", hard to know what to make of Mayo.

Bedtime kid.

Main Street

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 11, 2019, 11:41:12 PM

Is that a fact now -- and was it your telepathic Ballybay skills that played such a pivotal part there where I was addressing a buachaill from Clontibret? :D :D :D
Trying to slither out now  ;D
I'll back off, considering your pain of losing a semi final is livid and real,  I do have a few morsels of compassion.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Main Street on August 11, 2019, 11:51:44 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 11, 2019, 11:41:12 PM
Trying to slither out now  ;D
I'll back off, considering your pain of losing a semi final is livid and real,  I do have a few morsels of compassion.

Yeah, yeah, whatever!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

sligoman2

Quote from: greatpoint on August 11, 2019, 11:47:52 PM

Kerry and Donegal both comfortably beat Tyrone in knockout Championship games this year. Only for the draw and Super 8s group I don't think they would have reached the semifinal. I would have both Kerry and Donegal ahead of Tyrone in any "chasing pack", hard to know what to make of Mayo.
Maybe if Tyrone tried to play football instead of robotic 15 men behind the ball stuff they might win.  I'm sure they don't enjoy playing it and 99% of people don't enjoy watching it.  Hopefully Mickey Harte will retire and this talented bunch of Tyrone players finds someone who allows Tyrone to express themselves and and show the class they have.  As a fan of football I'm glad they lost but I do genuinely feel bad for the Tyrone players who are forced to play like robots.  Mcshane  is some talent.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.