Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

give him another go tomorrow, if he does not arrive. cheerio.  Although in saying that if i was about to start a new job the next day, i wouldn't be on the piss the day before.  he probably watching the super sunday soccer and he a pool man wanting to drown his sorrow..
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

full back

Quote from: gerry on December 17, 2007, 08:21:18 PM
probably watching the super sunday soccer and he a pool man wanting to drown his sorrow..

LL can relate to that :D

thejuice

Was in a bar the other night in Chelmsford(which is in Essex, and you may have heard about the reputation of Essex women). Well any way was in Edwards bar which has a big dance floor and plays cheesey music and cheap booze. Well, there was this young wan dancing with her legs wide apart and droppin' her arse to the floor, wearing a very short shirt, and as sher turned around, it turned out she wasnt wearing any knickers. Like for f**k sake, she was pretty much offering her self up to any bloke you'd look at her. I was just like, f**k, thats seriously fucked up. I dont think any bloke touched her cause you can imagine your c**k would drop off with all the filth festering in her bits.  :P
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

Former "Baywatch" star and Playboy model Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from her third husband after just two months of marriage.

Anderson, 40, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakdown of her marriage to Rick Salomon -- who is best known as Paris Hilton's partner in a 2003 sex tape leaked onto the Internet. The divorce petition was filed on Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Salomon, 39, and Anderson were married on October 6 in Las Vegas. It was a third marriage for both.

Anderson was previously married to rock stars Tommy Lee, drummer for the band Motley Crue, and Kid Rock. The marriage last year to Kid Rock lasted about three months.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on December 17, 2007, 10:12:57 PM
Former "Baywatch" star and Playboy model Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from her third husband after just two months of marriage.

Anderson, 40, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakdown of her marriage to Rick Salomon -- who is best known as Paris Hilton's partner in a 2003 sex tape leaked onto the Internet. The divorce petition was filed on Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Salomon, 39, and Anderson were married on October 6 in Las Vegas. It was a third marriage for both.

Anderson was previously married to rock stars Tommy Lee, drummer for the band Motley Crue, and Kid Rock. The marriage last year to Kid Rock lasted about three months.

What else can you expect from a pig but a grunt. More time to devote now to her PETA propaganda! Fecking moron.

Puckoon

Puckoon

stew

Quote from: Puckoon on December 17, 2007, 10:50:01 PM
what a sneaky f**ker :D

And the sad thing is he has a 97% approval rating. I never buy anything off the web.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I see he's also selling an X Box box as well. What a cnut

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ONeill on December 17, 2007, 10:12:57 PM

not so fast

http://omg.yahoo.com/pam-anderson--rick-salomon-working-things-out/news/4876

Puckoon

Nothing more than a stay of execution gabriel.

I hope that isnt one of your bookmark sites...

Square Ball

In a shop window in Royal Avenue a large sign exclaiming

CLOSING DOWN SALE

EVERYTHING MUST GO

Then under neath is was a smaller sigh

Staff wanted, apply within.

Short term then  :o
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid