Quote from: clonadmad on July 15, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 15, 2017, 12:47:36 PM
Quote from: clonadmad on July 15, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 12, 2017, 08:06:05 AM
Jesus you lot are a sensitive bunch.... Years of poverty will do that I suppose

seems you have more in common with Jim Alister than anyone else on here

Unionist......check
Brexiteer......check
Spends time sneering at the ROI rather than engage in serious economic debate.......check

Unionist? Irish passport ......check
Brexiteer....... voted remain....check
Spends time listening to southerns moan about brexit and how better off the south is compared to everywhere else? ..... check
Engage in discussion on something that hasn't happened yet or no example of how it will pan out.... guilty

Ian Og has an Irish passport,it doesn't make him Irish,just a flag of convenience in case he might have to queue at passport control

from your own mouth

"You are getting me confused with someone who wants to be part of country with economic failings." Jim Alister wouldn't have said it any better

There are no shortage of Business people in NI worried about the implications of Brexit,considering a third of NI's export go south but then again that's probably moaning to you as well.

Bottom line your livelihood wont be affected as a teacher,but if you owned a business or employed anyone,it damn well would,because if its one thing Business hates its uncertainty.

You need to broaden your economic metrics beyond the price to you of a bottle of faustino and flights to florida.

Not a teacher, you'd need to broaden your trolling.. private sector all my life... brexit will affect me my work and life I'm sure but I'll like most just deal with it when/if it happens...

I'm as much an Irish man than you

"Its madness to be fair, but having worked on the Shankill for a right few years and teaching that age group, thats all they live for!! the bands the bony, the 12th, Rangers and Wet Wet Wet !! They generally cop on and most move away from it altogether but its a way of life unfortuately..."

A small i Irish Unionist more like,so your not as Irish as me or for that matter anyone else on here either

Have a read of this and see if this doesn't bother anyone who exports goods in and out of the Uk,but then again you'd probably discount these reputable sources as ill informed scare mongering also

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-national-audit-office-amyas-morse-customs-check-computer-it-system-a7837811.html?amp

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clonadmad on July 16, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 15, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

Unionist......check
Brexiteer......check
Spends time sneering at the ROI rather than engage in serious economic debate.......check

Spends time listening to southerns moan about brexit and how better off the south is compared to everywhere else? ..... check
Engage in discussion on something that hasn't happened yet or no example of how it will pan out.... guilty

Ian Og has an Irish passport,it doesn't make him Irish,just a flag of convenience in case he might have to queue at passport control

from your own mouth

"You are getting me confused with someone who wants to be part of country with economic failings." Jim Alister wouldn't have said it any better

There are no shortage of Business people in NI worried about the implications of Brexit,considering a third of NI's export go south but then again that's probably moaning to you as well.

Bottom line your livelihood wont be affected as a teacher,but if you owned a business or employed anyone,it damn well would,because if its one thing Business hates its uncertainty.

You need to broaden your economic metrics beyond the price to you of a bottle of faustino and flights to florida.

Not a teacher, you'd need to broaden your trolling.. private sector all my life... brexit will affect me my work and life I'm sure but I'll like most just deal with it when/if it happens...

"Its madness to be fair, but having worked on the Shankill for a right few years and teaching that age group, thats all they live for!! the bands the bony, the 12th, Rangers and Wet Wet Wet !! They generally cop on and most move away from it altogether but its a way of life unfortuately..."

A small i Irish Unionist more like,so your not as Irish as me or for that matter anyone else on here either

Have a read of this and see if this doesn't bother anyone who exports goods in and out of the Uk,but then again you'd probably discount these reputable sources as ill informed scare mongering also

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-national-audit-office-amyas-morse-customs-check-computer-it-system-a7837811.html?amp

Taught totally in the private sector troll, as for the small i in Irish then you truly have very limited knowledge or more ignorance of the pesky northerns..

As for brexit I'm sure the North can use the tactics the South used when they were nearly bankrupt to get to were they are today... now if you want any more info about me just ask, you're wasting your time quoting my posts
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kilkevan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 16, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
Quote from: clonadmad on July 16, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 15, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

Unionist......check
Brexiteer......check

from your own mouth

Taught totally in the private sector troll, as for the small i in Irish then you truly have very limited knowledge or more ignorance of the pesky northerns..

As for brexit I'm sure the North can use the tactics the South used when they were nearly bankrupt to get to were they are today... now if you want any more info about me just ask, you're wasting your time quoting my posts

Says a lot about how "Irish" some people are when they don't consider Belfast to be as much a part of Ireland as anywhere else ::).

armaghniac

Milltown Row is as Irish as any of us, including Ruth Dudley Edwards.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on July 16, 2017, 09:19:31 PM

And you're as Irish as Ian og
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kilkevan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 16, 2017, 09:26:23 PM

And you're as Irish as Ian og

Calm down! Both of you are at least as Irish as Tony Cascarino.

seafoid

https://www.ft.com/content/a11de5ea-6ae5-11e7-b9c7-15af748b60d0

Mr Davis headed back to London as tensions mount within the government over Brexit, pitting chancellor Philip Hammond against hardline Brexiters. The upheaval has even sparked concerns in Brussels. "It's a mess. Nobody would want to see them like this," said one European diplomat handling Brexit.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

punt kick

Brexit is like a modern day fight on the GAA firld, handbags for a while, loads off goading and pushing and in the end both shake hands and feck all happens.  Britain will be in the EU in 2029 never mind 2019.

armaghniac

Let's both put our plans on the table.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on July 25, 2017, 04:47:37 PM
Bad news for Moy Park chickens

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/brussels-attacks-liam-foxs-ignorant-remarks-chlorinated-chicken-eu-trade-deal-us

I wonder what sort of wine goes down well with chlorine

Been eating American chicken this last couple weeks here in Florida, tastes fine!

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 26, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/brussels-attacks-liam-foxs-ignorant-remarks-chlorinated-chicken-eu-trade-deal-us

Been eating American chicken this last couple weeks here in Florida, tastes fine!

Have you looked in the mirror?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on July 26, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Handsome as hell

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 26, 2017, 01:11:20 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 26, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Handsome as hell

Definitely hormones in that chicken so.