Sleepwalking

Started by Farrandeelin, January 14, 2008, 07:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

ANybody know the rationale behind we sometimes sleepwalk. Last night, I went for a wander around the apartment but I was asleep and remembdr waking up sitting on the couch at 4.30. I'm just wondering why we sometimes sleepwalk and could it happen to me again anytime soon.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Uladh

only happens me when i'm over tired

balladmaker

Puckoon

I was awakened one morning around 3am (not drunk, or hungover or anything) by something wet splashing against my legs. Upon opening my eyes, I realised I was standing upright infront of a mirror swaying from side to side pissing all over the wooden floor of my brothers room. Freaked me out. Brother never moved a muscle which made me wonder if it happened all the time. But I couldnt ask him, so I cleaned everything up, showered and went back to bed.

Zapatista

I awoke one time in my neighbours car after sleepwalking. I used to sleepwalk often as a child mostly when I had a flu or something. Thankfully I haven't done it for a long time (excluding when drunk).

Hardy

Me brother's wife up woke one night to find him with his arse sticking out of the hot press and a rake of tools scattered around the floor as he tried to dismantle the copper cylinder in his sleep. Another night, he tried to get into his sister-in-law's bed. In his sleep, of course. At least that's what he says.

"They" say you should be careful when waking up a person who's sleepwalking. Anyone know anything about that?

johnneycool

I know of a lad who was staying in a B&B near the RDS after a Bruce Springsteen concert, went for a sleepwalk and pissed all over the woman who runs the B&B's bed. He knew nothing about it until she told him the next morning at breakfast and wanted an extra 10 punts to wash the linen.   :-[

Donagh

Tried to take non existent contact lens out one night while sleepwalking. That was sore the next day.

Bud Wiser

I saw Stephen Cluxton do it twice in Croke Park, once against Laois and then last year as well.  One day I saw him wander off as far as the forty metre line and he only woke up when all the crowd started shouting at him.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Hardy

AZOffaly

The Cork goalkeeper was at the same lark. He was p*ssing in the corner backs wardrobe when Donaghy scored the second goal.

Croí na hÉireann

Happens to one of my mates when pissed. Were in Paris for the Ireland match years ago and made sure I didn't share the same room as him. Good thing too as his room mate was woken up in the early hours by him taking a slash into the wardrobe...  :D

Had to make an early escape from a B&B down in Tralee years ago due to a mysterious stain appearing on the carpet during de night...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

his holiness nb

Apparantly when his holiness was about 5 he sleepwalked into his parents room and pissed all over the two of them.  :o
Ask me holy bollix

mackers

Hardy, you were asking why it's a bad idea to waken someone who is sleepwalking, I fell into the bath one night while sleep walking and it scared the sh1te out of me, coming out of a deep sleep not knowing what the hell was going on, if I'd a dicky heart there would have been trouble.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Hardy

I see your point. It has me worried now about what should I do the next time da brudder comes to stay (he's the only sleepwalker I know) if I find him above on the roof in his sleep adjusting the aerial or something.