Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

ooooooohhhh
Time in the month 5ive times?  ;)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Armagh Exile

Who won the Under-21 game this afternoon?

armagh leg-end

granemor got beat by a point as far as i know! think they were 9pts up at one stage! tirnaog n cruppen play tomorrow!
Ard Mhacha Abu

mousey

cruppen beat tir na nog 1-10 til 0-4  tir na nog didn score from play good alround team performance from cruppen  thought their centre half back wuz immense  didn give mcallister a sniff 8) 8)

Onion Bag

AIB Ulster Club Football results 
Sunday, 4 November, full-time scores

St Galls 0-13 0-08 Cavan Gaels

Crossmaglen 1-08 1-07 Clontibret

Glenullin 1-15 1-07 Newtownbulter

Dromore 1-10 0-13 Mayobridge

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

inthemaking

hard luck to cruppin ladies in ulster

dontcare

cross won by one today, hell of a game quite dirty by all accounts, cross played most of the game with 14 men when john d seen red?????? at start of game cahol short seen red last five minutes. oisin scored 1.4.

any news on whitecross

inthemaking

lurganblue

john d getting sent off. surely not?  ::)

well done cross though. was always going to be a rough match, suits cross

orangeman

Cross have a real knack of winning games by a point  -they don't seem to panic and get on with it - with two men short for the semi final, there could be an upset on the cards ?

Shooter

Quotecruppen beat tir na nog 1-10 til 0-4  tir na nog didn score from play good alround team performance from cruppen  thought their centre half back wuz immense  didn give mcallister a sniff

I was at the match today and i thought personnally that the referee gave tir na nog nothing. Cruppen were given very soft free kicks throughout the game while the same fouls on tir na nog were let go. Im not a tir na nog man myself so dont start saying im a sore loser.

I would like to wish cruppen all the best in the final and hopefully go onto win it!

asitis

you have to hand  it to cross they know how to win tight games. fair play to them.

bennydorano

I hear Granemore comitted Hari Kari v Killeavey in the U21 semi, 13-4 up they took off all their big guns and got beaten by a point :o  A county title sitting there waiting for a very very ordinary 'Cruppen team. ???