Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

I'm surprising calm for tonight's encounter maybe it's because I've witnessed United play in so many high pressure games & win so many titles before? now if i were a City fan i can imagine the nerves would be getting to me.

Nani,Evans both doubtful tonight will need both fit & i haven't changed my opinion from last weekend if United lose tonight the fat lady may as well sing her tune.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gazzler

Quote from: ross4life on April 30, 2012, 05:06:31 PM
I'm surprising calm for tonight's encounter maybe it's because I've witnessed United play in so many high pressure games & win so many titles before? now if i were a City fan i can imagine the nerves would be getting to me.

Are you playing?

gallsman

Quote from: Gazzler on April 30, 2012, 05:08:30 PM

Are you playing?

All this talk of pressure and nerves you'd swear some of them did.

laoislad

Quote from: gallsman on April 30, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
Quote from: Gazzler on April 30, 2012, 05:08:30 PM

Are you playing?

All this talk of pressure and nerves you'd swear some of them did.

Or some of the fans (and even Slur Alex was at it) saying on Sky Sports if their team loses it will be the worst day of their lives.
Worst day of their lives? f**king hell they must live very sheltered and easy lives if losing a soccer match would be their worst day ever.  ::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Square Ball

no use getting all hot and bothered, not one of the millions of fans who will be cacking themselves at the minute will be able to alter anything on the pitch.

what ever will be will be.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Looking forward to it but can't see United even holding city to a draw (hope I'm wrong).

Tevez sure to score too, is he starting?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

CornerBackNo2

De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Rooney

The Worker

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on April 30, 2012, 07:11:57 PM
De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Rooney

Utd have a chance with no Evans

Carmen Stateside

Think United have enough to get a result, 1-1. League over.

johnneycool

Any free online streams going tonight?

Tony Baloney

City to win 2-1 but don't think they'll be able to get 6 points from their last 2 games.

The Worker

Good to hear Niall Quinn commentating.

From the Bunker

City all over Utd and nothing. I fancy Utd to win 0-1!  :P

The Worker

Captain Obvious

For all the possession City had DeGea wasn't troubled before that goal great time to score.