Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Paddy Power odds on Game!

Man City 2.25  Man Utd 3.25 Draw 3.25

The Worker

Is it true that utd havnt won coming from behind this season ?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Worker on April 23, 2012, 05:06:34 PM
Is it true that utd havnt won coming from behind this season ?
It would be true.

The Worker

Rooney and co shouldn't feel too bad, they are gonna end up with the same medals as messi at the end of the season by the looks of things.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Worker on April 24, 2012, 09:50:10 PM
Rooney and co shouldn't feel too bad, they are gonna end up with the same medals as messi at the end of the season by the looks of things.
You think Barcelona will lose the Copa del Rey?

EC Unique

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 24, 2012, 09:54:36 PM
Quote from: The Worker on April 24, 2012, 09:50:10 PM
You think Barcelona will lose the Copa del Rey?
;D. Owned.

ballinaman

Feeling ill thinking about tonight.......... :-\

EC Unique

I would take a boring 0-0 at this stage but very much doubt that will happen. Can see Fergie playing Rooney up front on his todd with a 5 man mid field. A long 90 Mins I think.

NAG1

Getting nervous over this one, City have hit a bit of form and United defensively all over the place in the last two games.
Be glad to get out with a draw.

laoislad

I think what ever happens tonight United will still win the league,all they need is a draw anyway to pretty much guarantee the title.
Even if City win tonight I think they will only draw at best against Newcastle.
Hope I'm wrong.. :) 
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BennyCake

City to win. Tevez will score. Guaranteed.

Bingo

Uniteds to lose, they'll set out for a draw tonight. Much like they played against Arsenal in recent years, sit tight and then counter fast and if they get 2/3 chances, you can be sure they'll take them.

Do City have the balls for it? Hard to tell.

Will be great for the neutral and may the best team win  ;)

Captain Obvious

After that Everton result it's Manchester City's to lose. At home tonight vs a side in poor form followed by Newcastle,QPR both of those were battered at the weekend.

ziggy90

Quote from: Bingo on April 30, 2012, 03:53:56 PM
Uniteds to lose, they'll set out for a draw tonight. Much like they played against Arsenal in recent years, sit tight and then counter fast and if they get 2/3 chances, you can be sure they'll take them.

Do City have the balls for it? Hard to tell.

Will be great for the neutral and may the best team win  ;)

Really looking forward to this one. I'll be shouting for Citeeee if only for the sake of my pocket.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered