Broken Crossbar's Little Splinter

Started by cicfada, April 26, 2007, 03:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

Congrats to Broken Crossbar on the birth of his second son today.He was 7lbs 4oz. Congrats to Mrs  Crossbar as well. Both are said to be fine and healthy!!Now will ya ever leave her alone ya hoor.The first  of their children  born in Cork too!!Good luck to the little langer!!!!!!Maybe he can celebrate with me tomorrow night now!!!!!!!!!! :P

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Congrat's BC1
If you arent coming back up dont be producing any more Langers :D

bingobus

Congrats Crossbar, no doubt Crossmaglen will be looking him back up the road to get the lads on the convegor belt.

My own wife just into her 4th month now and all going well we'll have our first in November. Exciting times!

neutral

Gabriel_Hurl

You'll need another Liverpool jersey now BC

Congrats

ard mhaca abu

is this a new crossmaglen star of the future?

Kerry Mike

Ah Jaysus BC you should have made a burst for the county bounds and Tralee and given the nipper a chance of a decent football future being born a Kerryman. Now he will just have to take up the hurling or something else, cause we all know that Corkmen cant play football.

Congrats anyway well done to all and hopefully he grows up to play for his county even if it is The Langers.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

thebandit

Congrats from Armagh blow-outs everywhere!

AZOffaly

Congrats BC1, delighted for yourselves. Might meet up to wet the baby's head next week?

Square Ball

Yip congrats from me as well.

two more to catch me!!!! well that assumming cicfada hasnt discounted any daughters.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

SuperDooperCooper