Big Brother Celebrity Hijack 2008

Started by never kickt a ball, January 03, 2008, 11:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Don't know any of them! Has Matt Lucas lost the plot associating himself with Big Brother. Apparently he's hijacked it  ???

TacadoirArdMhacha

They aren't supposed to be celebrities. The housemates are supposed to be young talented people who are at the whim of a different celebrity playing Big Brother each day.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

never kickt a ball

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 03, 2008, 11:22:02 PM
They aren't supposed to be celebrities. The housemates are supposed to be young talented people who are at the whim of a different celebrity playing Big Brother each day.

Aah Thanks for that. Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack. Now i get it.

Leg End

never thought i would say this about big brother but... it actually is a good idea and this way they can get higher profile celebs to associate themselves with it
we're here for a good time, not a long time

The Real Laoislad

Would never have hated BB but wasn't a die hard fan either..The girlfriend wanted to watch this tonight so i gave it a chance..She told me to turn it off after 10mins pure and utter shite of the highest order
Matt Lucas telling some fat ginger scottish bloke what to do through a ear piece,Like that has never been done before  ::)
BTW any nice women in it? Only watched it up untill the boxer came into the house
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Theres a good looking and very very bendy circus performer on it LL, turned it off after an hour though so there may be some others.

The Lucas thing with the scottish lad was funny for about 8 seconds.
Ask me holy bollix

raisins

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 04, 2008, 12:39:35 AM
Would never have hated BB but wasn't a die hard fan either..The girlfriend wanted to watch this tonight so i gave it a chance..She told me to turn it off after 10mins pure and utter shite of the highest order
Matt Lucas telling some fat ginger scottish bloke what to do through a ear piece,Like that has never been done before  ::)
BTW any nice women in it? Only watched it up untill the boxer came into the house

There's a beauty queen who went into the house last. She has an IQ of 178. She's thinks she's the dogs potatoes. Needs a slap!!

carnaross

Quote from: raisins on January 04, 2008, 08:56:43 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 04, 2008, 12:39:35 AM

There's a beauty queen who went into the house last. She has an IQ of 178. She's thinks she's the dogs potatoes. Needs a slap!!

Yez have little to talk about. The whole BB concept is rubbish. We might as well start a thread about snipe shooting or carrot fishing.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

his holiness nb

I'm offended Carnaross, I caught 3 carrots yesterday and will not have my efforts belittled by the likes of you!!  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

carnaross

Was that while you were shooting snipe? Don't get them mixed up!!
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

his holiness nb

Quote from: carnaross on January 04, 2008, 09:51:57 AM
Was that while you were shooting snipe? Don't get them mixed up!!

I've nothing against snipe, I'm not a savage.

(whats a snipe?  :o)
Ask me holy bollix

imtommygunn

I didn't even watch the last big brother but watched this last night and it was seriously funny. Very cringeworthy though.

Your woman that's the "beauty queen" isn't the best looking either. Bit masculine looking on it...

It's like a crowd you'd see in the apprentice though.