"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Avondhu star

Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 19, 2007, 08:24:06 PM
Quote from: stew on November 19, 2007, 08:04:50 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2007, 07:59:14 PM
Quote from: stew on November 19, 2007, 07:50:11 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 19, 2007, 07:06:32 PM
theres always one, or two

Saturday night there, I was at a hooley when a few people from work walked in including one of the managers, about an hour later I see him groping the breasts of one of the girls in full view of the rest of the staff, he was working on the outside of the clothes. I was rightly on and anyway I told him to stop, he feckin kept going and I walked out.
I am meeting him in an hour to talk to him about it, he has no idea this conversation is going to take place but that was my latest what the fcuk moment.

I am supposed to sack him on the spot, this girl reports to him and everybody seen me there at the time and they even have video of it on their cellphones. If I say nothing and it gets out I will be sacked as well, the hoor has put in me in a bad spot. >:(

If he has so much as an inkling, I bet his stomach is in knots!
Jesus I wouldnt envy either of you, but you certainly dont let yourself get the sack for someone elses mistakes.

What the Fcuk...

I have the aul Irish mentally drilled into me and that is  to say nothing. The only reason I am contemplating saying anything is that the staff have the whole thing on video with me telling the stupid fcuker to quit it. I dont know if I can take a chance and say nothing but if I dont he loses his livelyhood. I also have an obligation to my family and I am completely torn. Feck his stomach being in knots, mine are as well and I never get nervous about anything except Armagh matches.  :-[

You need to get her involved as well and see what she thought of the whole situation. Document everything and report to your superior as he/she needs to be involved also. You need to follow your company guideline on sexual harassment if they have one if they don't they need one. If you do not handle it correctly you will lose all respect from the other other employees. Tough situation.

Did the lady in question ask him to stop?
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

seafoid

around 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales per year

Cunny Funt

This statue outside a Catholic school in Adelaide.

rosnarun

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 23, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

Saturday night there, I was at a hooley when a few people from work walked in including one of the managers, about an hour later I see him groping the breasts of one of the girls in full view of the rest of the staff, he was working on the outside of the clothes. I was rightly on and anyway I told him to stop, he feckin kept going and I walked out.
I am meeting him in an hour to talk to him about it, he has no idea this conversation is going to take place but that was my latest what the fcuk moment.

I am supposed to sack him on the spot, this girl reports to him and everybody seen me there at the time and they even have video of it on their cellphones. If I say nothing and it gets out I will be sacked as well, the hoor has put in me in a bad spot. >:(

Jesus I wouldnt envy either of you, but you certainly dont let yourself get the sack for someone elses mistakes.

What the Fcuk...

I have the aul Irish mentally drilled into me and that is  to say nothing. The only reason I am contemplating saying anything is that the staff have the whole thing on video with me telling the stupid fcuker to quit it. I dont know if I can take a chance and say nothing but if I dont he loses his livelyhood. I also have an obligation to my family and I am completely torn. Feck his stomach being in knots, mine are as well and I never get nervous about anything except Armagh matches.  :-[

You need to get her involved as well and see what she thought of the whole situation. Document everything and report to your superior as he/she needs to be involved also. You need to follow your company guideline on sexual harassment if they have one if they don't they need one. If you do not handle it correctly you will lose all respect from the other other employees. Tough situation.

should you not ask the lady was it consentual and get her to make a statement to that effect if it was . other wise start a disciplinary hearing if you sack on the spot with interviewing all involve sounds like a classic case of unfair dismissal and he more than likely get a few bob off you
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

TheOptimist

Quote from: rosnarun on November 24, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
Quote from: Avondhu star on November 23, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

What the Fcuk...

should you not ask the lady was it consentual and get her to make a statement to that effect if it was . other wise start a disciplinary hearing if you sack on the spot with interviewing all involve sounds like a classic case of unfair dismissal and he more than likely get a few bob off you

....better late than never ross.

How did that all end anyway?

seafoid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/tony-blairs-decision-axe-royal-yacht-britannia-caused-great/

The Telegraph has been campaigning for a new Britannia to help win deals for Britain after the UK leaves the European Union for months.

Plans for a new £100million Britannia have already received the backing of two Cabinet ministers, Liam Fox and Boris Johnson who has insisted he would "love a trade yacht" to help win deals for Britain after Brexit.

Denn Forever

To be built at H&W.  DUP influence at Westminster pays off says Arlene.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

HiMucker