Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on December 20, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
Quote from: stew on December 20, 2017, 01:14:11 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on December 20, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Minder on December 19, 2017, 10:23:47 PM
So that's Rodgers done for the season

The vikings are happy about not having to face him on saturday. It sets the vikings up for 2 more wins against the Packers and Bears to end the regular season. That will get the vikings a bye in the playoffs at least and maybe homefield advantage to and including the superbowl.

Pat the vikings are not getting near the superbowl, they are one of the worst franchises in the NFL.

Are you crazy ?

It's a crazy post.

gallsman

The vikings are happy about not having to face him on saturday. It sets the vikings up for 2 more wins against the Packers and Bears to end the regular season. That will get the vikings a bye in the playoffs at least and maybe homefield advantage to and including the superbowl.

Pat the vikings are not getting near the superbowl, they are one of the worst franchises in the NFL.

Are you crazy ?

You know the answer to that ffs.

J70

It's in Minneapolis this year?

AZOffaly

Therealdonald

Is there a bit of dissent in Pats land? See Darth Hoodie has banned TB12's trainer from the facility, field and plane. Big couple of weekends coming up, I seen a scenario yesterday where the Chargers still sneak in as well.

Syferus

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/21840316/vince-mcmahon-sells-some-wwe-shares-fund-alpha-entertainment-llc

Please, please, please tell me the XFL is coming back.

If anything a crazy alternative league has more chance of being successful today than in 2000 due to the simmering apathy and anger with how the NFL conducts itself, particularly if it's spring league and doesn't have to compete directly with high school, college and NFL ball.

Just the idea of Vince McMahon running a sports league is interesting. He's both a great business man and an absolutely off-his-tits insane walking comic book character.

AZOffaly

The XFL was shite though. I was there for it's formation, and it was ridiculous. I remember 'He Hate Me' , Rod Smart. It was funny for a few games and then it got boring quick.

Oraisteach

Go Buckeyes! Puncture those Trojans.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 22, 2017, 08:29:40 AM
The XFL was shite though. I was there for it's formation, and it was ridiculous. I remember 'He Hate Me' , Rod Smart. It was funny for a few games and then it got boring quick.

Have you see the 30 for 30 on the XFL? They did a hell of a lot of stuff the NFL quietly copies over the last 15 Years, and were they to learn from their obvious mistakes they could definitely develop a viable spring league with the backing that someone like Vincent Kennedy McMahon Junior can provide.

Oraisteach

Buckeye D-Line manhandles SC.  8 sacks!  JT Barrett sets Big Ten record for total yards, passing Drew Brees. That inconceivable Iowa result! O-H  I-O !

Oraisteach

Big Ten 7-0 in bowl games.  Michigan next up. 

And, of course, Michigan manages to turnover its way to defeat after having a win in the bag, so the Big Ten finishes at 7-1.  To a Buckeye fan, a Michigan defeat is almost always a good thing.

Minder

Jesus the Browns, wide open WR Coleman drops it and consigns them to an 0-16 season
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Oraisteach

Hooray Browns!

Perfect Pre-Season.       4-0
Perfect Regular Season 0-16

Parade in Cleveland to celebrate the accomplishment. Only the second team to post 0-16 perfection!

stew

Are you crazy ?

The team are up there at the minute but they will find a way to eff up, but the organization is a mess.

I know people who work for the Vikings, they themselves say the franchise is inept as they have worked for the Packers and Patriots as well as one who worked for the Bears, all far superior in terms of organizational competence and structure. ( The roof is never going to collapse in lambeau, Foxboro or Soldiers Field for example)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Capt Pat

Well the worst run franchise in the NFL are 13-3 for the season. I am happy with that.