Touring Caravan

Started by Karl Kennedy, August 01, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Ambrose on August 03, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 03, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
Good one 5ive. I was wondering how long it would take you to comment. Glad to see your sense of humour appears to have mellowed since the days when your favourite approach was to threaten  to assault people like Pints of Guinness and Fearon

I think that little argument with pog was before your time on the board Dougie, unless....

Anyway how is Pints/Kevin keeping these days, still dieting?  :P Be sure to give him my regards.

Dieting? Is he GlassesofGuinness these days?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Ambrose

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 03, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Quote from: Ambrose on August 03, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 03, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
Good one 5ive. I was wondering how long it would take you to comment. Glad to see your sense of humour appears to have mellowed since the days when your favourite approach was to threaten  to assault people like Pints of Guinness and Fearon

I think that little argument with pog was before your time on the board Dougie, unless....

Anyway how is Pints/Kevin keeping these days, still dieting?  :P Be sure to give him my regards.
To be honest I never discovered his identity. That's as true as God's in heaven.
But look, let's just agree to ignore each other. If you went to the bother of working out who he was that concerns me so let's leave it like that

You can stop with the threatening and abusive private messages, the obsession and general fuckwittery and then maybe you won't have to leave with your tail between your legs again.

You can't live off history and tradition forever

Dougal Maguire

I can't remember what I sent you personally and I don't have copies but I'm more than content for you to copy them and put them up here so we can decide if they're threatening or abusive. All this started because I happened to respond to a comment you made about Hyundai's and as usual you couldn't take it so you've resorted to hounding me just as you have done with others in the past under various guises. You really need to grow up a bit and if you can't discuss things sensibly like an adult then don't bother
Careful now

trailer

Quote from: hardstation on August 05, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 05, 2018, 06:43:24 PM
All this started because I happened to respond to a comment you made about Hyundai's
;D

I want to know more...

Jeepers Creepers

I just knew this thread had potential.