Belfast Car Parking

Started by FermGael, March 17, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby47

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on June 15, 2023, 12:35:34 PM
Heading to Belsonic on Saturday for Paolo Nutini

Where is the best place to park your car that won't cost a fortune? I'm designated driver

previously i would have just lumped it in somewhere in holylands within walking distance to ormeau park?

Hoping to head down early on saturday and make a day of it, just 2 of us, so being early might help.

M2/M1 home can do either.

thanks very much in advance.

Why would you not leave it in the holylands now?

Newbridge Exile

Not sure if it's an option for you but TransLink are doing a bus to it (on 212 Route ) that is doing a pick up at Toome at 4.(leaving Belfast again at 11pm)

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: toby47 on June 15, 2023, 01:04:34 PM

Where is the best place to park your car that won't cost a fortune? I'm designated driver

previously i would have just lumped it in somewhere in holylands within walking distance to ormeau park?

Hoping to head down early on saturday and make a day of it, just 2 of us, so being early might help.

i suppose i could, a weekend and uni is over, should come back to 4 wheels and wing mirrors intact!  ;D :D

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on June 15, 2023, 01:37:10 PM
Not sure if it's an option for you but TransLink are doing a bus to it (on 212 Route ) that is doing a pick up at Toome at 4.(leaving Belfast again at 11pm)

thank you, aye we actually had a bus ticket with a coach company sorted but im gonna drive now. The bus took far too long with too many stops.

Castledawson roundabout with translink is grand but its about 30 mins to it from us and getting collected again sat night thats the issue.

toby47

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on June 15, 2023, 01:58:13 PM

i suppose i could, a weekend and uni is over, should come back to 4 wheels and wing mirrors intact!  ;D :D

Ip the side of the Holylands, close to the Lyric Theatre would be a decent option. Less than a 10 minute walk.

markl121

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on June 15, 2023, 01:58:13 PM

Park round the bottom of aguncourt. Lived there years and was grand. From my experience it's not the students that's your problem.