Mary Mc Aleese barred from the Vatican

Started by T Fearon, February 02, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

The catholic church being a collection of utter moral bankrupts?

DuffleKing

What an utter irrelevance the Catholic Church is in modern life.

I often have a chuckle to myself observing the hilarious carry on of the church around school and parish life. Thankfully the majority of people now recognise them for what they are - a relic of an ancient past and little more than a novelty to be endured to meet the weird societal norms we have now settled on around Catholicism in Ireland.

longballin

Catholic Church about to find out again how irrelevent they are in abortion referendum.

armaghniac

It is rather self destructive to welcome a general decline in the moral fabric of society on the basis that it may annoy Catholics.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

longballin

Quote from: armaghniac on February 03, 2018, 08:39:02 PM
It is rather self destructive to welcome a general decline in the moral fabric of society on the basis that it may annoy Catholics.

what moral decline? Equality and humanity more like..

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

longballin

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
For babies?

Not that simplistic and certainly not for a crowd of middle age male celebates to dictate

T Fearon

You would think the Catholic Church is a commercial brand of ill repute.To reject catholicism means personal damnation.You are the loser not the Church.

Rossfan

Quote from: longballin on February 03, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
For babies?

Not that simplistic and certainly not for a crowd of middle age male celebates to dictate
Very simple for the baby.  - life or death.8
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

longballin

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 03, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
For babies?

Very simple for the baby.  - life or death.8

or maybe death for the mother?

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2018, 10:07:54 PM
You would think the Catholic Church is a commercial brand of ill repute.To reject catholicism means personal damnation.You are the loser not the Church.

jaysus Tony you're as mad as a box of monkeys  :D

DuffleKing

;D

playwiththewind1st

Here we go......he's off again.

T Fearon

I seriously don't understand it.Atheism yes,I can understand that,but if there is a belief in God then certainly the Catholic Church is relevant as are its views.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on February 04, 2018, 07:20:07 PM
I seriously don't understand it.Atheism yes,I can understand that,but if there is a belief in God then certainly the Catholic Church is relevant as are its views.

And as for the bunch of criminals within its "ordained" ranks........?????