Thread for Tony Fearon to to pontificate about Catholicism

Started by heganboy, September 12, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Looking forward to A New Order on UTV tomorrow night,examining the state of Catholicism here.Interview with Fr P Mulryne,once of Man Utd,among others.I suspect we will find the Church is in a far healthier condition than we imagined.

Rossfan

Did I hear some new DUPUDA Councillor is in favour of gay marriage???????
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 28, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
Looking forward to A New Order on UTV tomorrow night,examining the state of Catholicism here.Interview with Fr P Mulryne,once of Man Utd,among others.I suspect we will find the Church is in a far healthier condition than we imagined.
Did you mean wealthier, all that art and property!

gallsman

sid waddell

Quote from: gallsman on May 11, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
Diarmuid Martin's plan of packing the lads off to Rome to get them away from all the gayness around Maynooth appears to have backfired

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/two-trainee-priests-sent-back-to-ireland-after-being-found-in-bed-together-1.3491779
Must have got ideas after watching the Eurovision. That gay stuff is contagious, apparently.

Did you know that Maynooth seminary apparently used to have a rule where apprentice priests, or trainee priests, or whatever they were called, could only shake their tool twice after having a pee?

Seminary being just one letter out from semenary, of course.