The North East 200

Started by T Fearon, December 11, 2017, 05:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on December 12, 2017, 03:27:42 PM
Relax folks.

Malachi Cush & Danny Hughes have got this.

The North's Awake!!

haranguerer

Its great to see, a great initiative, fair play to all involved.

ashman

Quote from: AQMP on December 12, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: ashman on December 12, 2017, 02:57:18 PM
None of the signees are doing too badly .

They could better channel their energies to homelessness ,  health service , unemployment and other social ills

So that means they shouldn't care about identity, equality etc?  Quite a few of them provide significant employment in the north.

Never said they should not care about identity .  Providing employment is often used to cover other things .

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on December 12, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
Good Nationalist he is Paddy Bradley has signed it twice!!

What's his da called?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Franko

Quote from: ashman on December 12, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

They could better channel their energies to homelessness ,  health service , unemployment and other social ills

So that means they shouldn't care about identity, equality etc?  Quite a few of them provide significant employment in the north.

Never said they should not care about identity .  Providing employment is often used to cover other things .

Ah yes, another game of social-ill bingo.  How about going a step further and adding world poverty, climate change, plastic in the oceans and famine in Africa to the list.   ::)

Orior

Quote from: haranguerer on December 12, 2017, 03:51:28 PM
Its great to see, a great initiative, fair play to all involved.

Totally agree. This is a helluva lot better than having some MLAs argue our case with Leo, who might see them as a threat.

I also think that this proves a confidence among nationalists which never existed since the Protestant Parliament was first set up. Twenty years ago nobody would have gone so public.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AQMP

Don't quite understand this??

ashman

Quote from: AQMP on December 13, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

Don't quite understand this??

I worded that poorly .  In the case of business people the old line of "they provide employment" is used when there some little problem to be addressed .

doodaa