Arseholes

Started by seafoid, January 08, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Quote from: Denn Forever on January 09, 2016, 10:47:26 AM
Katie Hopkins

Female T Fearon, lives off reaction, if no one reacted they would fade away into their self obsessed, egotistical black holes.

Asal Mor

David Norris - said that people on the dole shouldn't be entitled to drink as he doesn't want his taxes spent this way. He's getting 65,000 a year for sitting in the Senate while he's been collecting a disability pension from Trinity College for about 16 years. He embodies the biggest problems in our society, greed and entitlement.

Seany

Totally ridiculous and unfair comment about Ryan Feeney. Has done an incredible work quietly behind the scenes for Ulster GAA. He's gone now and a massive miss. A decent guy. Sees through bluffers very quickly hence the dislike of some on this board for him.

Minder

Quote from: Seany on January 09, 2016, 08:39:54 PM
Totally ridiculous and unfair comment about Ryan Feeney. Has done an incredible work quietly behind the scenes for Ulster GAA. He's gone now and a massive miss. A decent guy. Sees through bluffers very quickly hence the dislike of some on this board for him.

Thanks Ryan
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seany

No. I am not he, but someone who knows him well. I just feel it is unfair to criticise someone anonymously.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seany on January 09, 2016, 08:39:54 PM
I have been chastised about this today by someone who says he does a lot of great work for charity. I have a lot of time for anyone who does this, so Ryan if you are out there, please accept my apology (it doesn't extend to your role in Casement's redevelopment though  :D).

rrhf

Quote from: Rois on January 09, 2016, 11:42:12 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 08, 2016, 10:55:19 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on January 08, 2016, 10:42:20 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 08, 2016, 09:50:28 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on January 08, 2016, 09:47:07 PM
Tom Elliott
Ian Óg
Alaisdair McDonnell
Ryan Feeny...bit random I know...but have you met him... >:(
Arlene
The usual suspects on here....(ok maybe suspect.)
t

Is Feeney as big a p***k as he seems then ?

I have had the misfortune to be in his company on several occasions. That's all I'll say.

would eat himself
Jeez lads you are fairly brave slagging someone off behind internet usernames.
Some assholes on this board.

rrhf

Wouldn't want to steal your thunder buddy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rrhf on January 09, 2016, 11:06:32 PM
Wouldn't want to steal your thunder buddy

That asshole didn't start the thread..that was another serial thread starting arsehole  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

I've only ever met one asshole in my life. Plenty of people that annoy my head, but only one asshole.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 08, 2016, 10:55:59 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2016, 10:45:10 PM
Pat Kenny

Odious piece of shit who humiliated one of the best players ever to play the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Adz-ggfNE

Indiana should take a look at how real intercounty Stars handle themselves with humility in all situations

StGallsGAA

Mark Lawrenson - adding to the fact he called Steven Peinaar "Stephen Penis" on the FA Cup highlights tonight.  Gabby Logan and Trevor Sinclair start pissing themselves laughing while c**k-head Lawrenson proved what he is by trying to cover it up with a serious face after comment and dug himself a hole.  He's a complete knob.

ashman

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 10, 2016, 12:11:37 AM
Mark Lawrenson - adding to the fact he called Steven Peinaar "Stephen Penis" on the FA Cup highlights tonight.  Gabby Logan and Trevor Sinclair start pissing themselves laughing while c**k-head Lawrenson proved what he is by trying to cover it up with a serious face after comment and dug himself a hole.  He's a complete knob.
[/quote

Lawrenson was the best player ever to play for the 26 county team.

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ashman on January 10, 2016, 01:00:51 AM
Lawrenson was the best player ever to play for the 26 county team.

I think you meant second best.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

RealSpiritof98

Vontaze Burfict, your man Jones and the Bengals defence