Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Most of them couldn't be bothered to support the national team such is their hatred of all things FAI, John Delaney. Their radar of loyalty does not extend further than their club.

dodo

Mad thing is is that one of these 'Ultras' plays on our GAA team. You couldn't make it up..........it cracks me up every time. He told me during pints one night. Said that if they knew he was playing for us he'd be lynched. And yes, when the tickets are allocated for Croker he is up on the Hill with his Arnotts jersey.

Ultras me hole.

pintsofguinness

dublinfella
Quotewhereas the chair of a GAA club stating he wants to kill a soccer club gets applauded here
what are you on about?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

farniel

Quote from: dodo on April 06, 2007, 02:07:03 PM
Mad thing is is that one of these 'Ultras' plays on our GAA team. You couldn't make it up..........it cracks me up every time. He told me during pints one night. Said that if they knew he was playing for us he'd be lynched. And yes, when the tickets are allocated for Croker he is up on the Hill with his Arnotts jersey.

Ultras me hole.
:D :D

deiseach

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 06, 2007, 02:20:08 PM
dublinfella
Quotewhereas the chair of a GAA club stating he wants to kill a soccer club gets applauded here
what are you on about?

I'd imagine it's the word on the street. Just as the word on the street had the judge scoffing at Thomas Davis' submission and the word on the street had the GAA requiring the IRFU to play videos of Gaelic games during the rugby matches at Croke Park.

tayto

Amasing what he'll choose to believe and ignore.

Basically he'll believe anything that discredits TD and he'll not believe anything that backs up TD.

It's not hard to see the slant is it? Didnt he pretend to be a member of TD originally?

More lies and propaganda.

deiseach

Quote from: tayto on April 06, 2007, 05:13:14 PM
Amasing what he'll choose to believe and ignore.

Basically he'll believe anything that discredits TD and he'll not believe anything that backs up TD.

It's not hard to see the slant is it? Didnt he pretend to be a member of TD originally?

More lies and propaganda.

I don't think dublinfella ever claimed to be a member of Thomas Davis, but he did claim that a well-connected member of said club told him that it was all a ruse and they were determined to destroy soccer in Tallaght. It was scarcely believable at the time that this person would give such explosive information to either someone they didn't know or someone they DID know and therefore knew they were hostile to TD's stance on the matter, and it's even less believable now. It reminds me of the way Del Boy used always invoke his mother on her deathbed to get Rodney to do something, e.g. "Del Boy, send Rodney for the fish".

dubnut

He did however claim to be a GAA man and not a Rovers fan and repeatedly referred to the GAA as "us" or "we" on posts.
Hilarious stuff

Hooperama

You sad patethic losers...John O Donohue is a legend.At least he can see through you lot of greedy b*****ds.TD need to just face it..there only prolonging the inevitable.Soccer is the biggest sport in the Tallaght area and thats the way its staying.Now that Croke Park is open to other sports its the start of the end of GAA dominance as a sport in the country as a whole.Up the Eircom League. ;D ;D ;D

armaghniac

QuoteYou sad patethic losers...John O Donohue is a legend.At least he can see through you lot of greedy b*****ds.TD need to just face it..there only prolonging the inevitable.Soccer is the biggest sport in the Tallaght area and thats the way its staying.Now that Croke Park is open to other sports its the start of the end of GAA dominance as a sport in the country as a whole.Up the Eircom League.

At least we have enough education to know to put spaces after full stops. :)

When exactly will the mighty Eircom league be needing Croke Pk for its big games?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

full back

Quote from: Hooperama on April 10, 2007, 03:15:58 PM
Now that Croke Park is open to other sports its the start of the end of GAA dominance as a sport in the country as a whole.Up the Eircom League. ;D ;D ;D

Good first post :D
Probably the most pathetic statement every posted on this site-and that is saying something considering the sh1t that is spouted here.
Wake up & smell the coffee Hooper-brainless idiot

dubnut

Quote from: Hooperama on April 10, 2007, 03:15:58 PM
You sad patethic losers...John O Donohue is a legend.At least he can see through you lot of greedy b*****ds.TD need to just face it..there only prolonging the inevitable.Soccer is the biggest sport in the Tallaght area and thats the way its staying.Now that Croke Park is open to other sports its the start of the end of GAA dominance as a sport in the country as a whole.Up the Eircom League. ;D ;D ;D

Possibly the funniest first post I have ever read.

The "Ultras" obviously sent in their best debater eh?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fionntamhnach

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on April 04, 2007, 06:32:43 PM
I notice that the Ultras forum has gone private, so the general public can't view it.
Username: bugmenot
Password: bugmenot

Hardy

Bensars

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 10, 2007, 03:44:04 PM
Quote from: Bord na Mona man on April 04, 2007, 06:32:43 PM
I notice that the Ultras forum has gone private, so the general public can't view it.
Username: bugmenot
Password: bugmenot

whats the site address fintona ?