All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

That lad not retire and give 3 former Kerry minor goalkeepers a chance lol.

Wildweasel74

Paul Murphy would still get a game at minor level lol. Does the lad even shave

From the Bunker

Kerry should be made have a Senior B Grade of 8 teams. Senior B's can still play with their Divisional teams in the Kerry Championship. This would put all the other clubs in proper order in Intermediate and Junior. 

Today's results make Kerry club football look stronger than it really is.

smort

Armagh18

Seen replay of Paudie Cliffords red there. Not much in it really but daft of him

Milltown Row2

Kerry are happy with his their divisional set up as they produce quality senior county players..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LeoMc

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 15, 2023, 05:20:34 PM
Seen replay of Paudie Cliffords red there. Not much in it really but daft of him
Not much, but similar to Stewartstown no3's Both silly but technically correct and I wouldn't argue against either. Not much in Stewartstown 5's either, just threw Clifford down but Ref needed to clamp down as it was spilling over.

Looking at replays,  was D Clifford being sexually assaulted when he was on the ground after his 2nd yellow?

Armagh18

Quote from: LeoMc on January 15, 2023, 05:25:03 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 15, 2023, 05:20:34 PM
Not much, but similar to Stewartstown no3's Both silly but technically correct and I wouldn't argue against either. Not much in Stewartstown 5's either, just threw Clifford down but Ref needed to clamp down as it was spilling over.

Looking at replays,  was D Clifford being sexually assaulted when he was on the ground after his 2nd yellow?
Any contact with a players head/face off the ball no matter how small you give the ref a decision to make and can't really complain. Thought someone was having a grab at Clifford on the ground alright

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2023, 05:23:01 PM
Kerry are happy with his their divisional set up as they produce quality senior county players..

And they are completely within their rights to setup internally as they wish.
Croke Park has dictated 16 Senior team maximum, take that are your baseline and let them find a way to put their 17th ranked team into the provincial and AI series for Intermediate and work down from that for the Juniors, otherwise don't take part.
At this stage it's absolutely a joke, this is a once in a lifetime shot for most clubs to win the Junior and Intermediate All Ireland and they are having to beat Kerry teams that shouldn't be in the competition.

yellowcard

I think Paudie could well have been concussed after the elbow by the Stewartstown sub. He was busy open after that incident. It might explain him having a pop at the officials afterwards in his victory speech.

Armagh18

Quote from: yellowcard on January 15, 2023, 05:31:34 PM
I think Paudie could well have been concussed after the elbow by the Stewartstown sub. He was busy open after that incident. It might explain him having a pop at the officials afterwards in his victory speech.
Fair play to him for having the balls to say it, be he right or wrong

thewobbler

That's really not  how concussion works.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 15, 2023, 05:32:29 PM
Fair play to him for having the balls to say it, be he right or wrong

Fair play if he was right or wrong? He was sent off, they won and he got to lift the cup. What was he confused about?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Either way, I say P Clifford have a fair sore jaw in the morning.

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 15, 2023, 05:23:01 PM
It does but it means the lesser  club competitions are arseways.