The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

A cool 1/2 million stg for winning too, it'll open a few more doors for him too plus cement his European tour place for the next two years

Orior

What is the point of The President's Cup? Better if Europe played the Rest of the World, and the winner plays the USA.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JPGJOHNNYG

Dunne continues where he left off last week great stuff. As for Mcilroy, motormouth just doesnt know when to stop. On a mission to be a d1ck at every opportunity. Cant wait for the keano reply also mcilroy is going to be spending alot of time signing shit every day now or is it ok when he does it. Must have imagined him pushing that kid out of the way on live tv. You couldnt make it up.

laoislad

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on October 05, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
Dunne continues where he left off last week great stuff. As for Mcilroy, motormouth just doesnt know when to stop. On a mission to be a d1ck at every opportunity. Cant wait for the keano reply also mcilroy is going to be spending alot of time signing shit every day now or is it ok when he does it. Must have imagined him pushing that kid out of the way on live tv. You couldnt make it up.
Fcuk Mcilroy and fcuk Keane two c***ts if there ever was.
One walked out on his country the other wouldnt play for his  ;D
Good to see Dunne going well 👍
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Just as an aside I've always wondered on here what the five letter word beginning with c and ending with t and needing three asterisks is??  Around here there a term clart but I can't imagine it's that..

Milltown Row2

It's a Laois thing, only comes out when you're a bitter Cnut (4 letters) and struggle to run 😂 and accept that supporting Irish people who do well is difficult to accept cause you're s bitter fecker .. Typical with underachievers though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: laoislad on October 05, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Two of the most famous Irish athletes you just destroyed there, the on that did walk out on his country also played his heart out for the Country for many years, the other one is one of the best golfers on the planet and has won three different majors, he is very well liked and respected by his peers, these boys are human, flawed just like us, ease up and enjoy their greatness.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

Imagine if Debbie McGee was Irish - Laoislad would hate her too, even though she just stitched the quick-step on Strictly.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on October 07, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

Imagine if Debbie McGee was Irish - Laoislad would hate her too, even though she just stitched the quick-step on Strictly.
I think you have me confused with someone else.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

http://m.bbc.com/sport/golf/41560473

A good piece on McIlroys current position

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017084/news/newsid=334042.html

A really good honest piece from Danny Willett about his troubles since winning the Masters

screenexile

Quote from: Boycey on October 11, 2017, 07:35:58 PM
http://m.bbc.com/sport/golf/41560473

A good piece on McIlroys current position

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017084/news/newsid=334042.html

A really good honest piece from Danny Willett about his troubles since winning the Masters

Same old blandness from McIlroy but fair play to Willet he definitely didn't hold back in that blog post. Hopefully he gets back to a bit of form!

Boycey

I was more interested in Carters take on McIlroy rather than what he said himself..

Boycey

Lowry and Harrington right in the mix for tomorrow's final round in Turkey with Dunne on the fringes too. Good to see Lowry get back to a little bit of firm..

Gabriel_Hurl

The Big Cat back with a 3 under round today at the Hero challenge. Looked very comfortable

Boycey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 30, 2017, 09:48:53 PM
The Big Cat back with a 3 under round today at the Hero challenge. Looked very comfortable

Searched briefly for this thread earlier to post the same, he was a bit rusty but great to see him compete again. Although if memory serves me right he competed well here last year?