The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Bogeyed the last too... His comeback going grand so far, be great to see him contend in the majors again.

Puckoon

Quote from: Minder on March 09, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
Tiger tied for the lead on -4

I've given the pro at our club a standing 2018 Tiger bet @ 20/1 for $15 every time he tees it up. My hip pocket is starting to sweat this last couple tournaments. This is not good news Minder.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Puckoon on March 09, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

I've given the pro at our club a standing 2018 Tiger bet @ 20/1 for $15 every time he tees it up. My hip pocket is starting to sweat this last couple tournaments. This is not good news Minder.

Lol Puck. Great bet for the Pro though. I reckon every once in a while there's a fairytale for disgraced Sports Stars...Tiger burning up Augusta and going head to head with Spieth on the final day and coming out on top I feel is whats going to happen.

screenexile

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 09, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

Lol Puck. Great bet for the Pro though. I reckon every once in a while there's a fairytale for disgraced Sports Stars...Tiger burning up Augusta and going head to head with Spieth on the final day and coming out on top I feel is whats going to happen.

Not the way Spieth is playing!!

screenexile

You ok there puck?? :o

Tony Baloney

Tiger proving that form is temporary, class is permanent.

Puckoon

Quote from: screenexile on March 10, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

You ok there puck?? :o

Puck butt puckered shut.

Gabriel_Hurl

What a putt on 17th. Nearly heard the roar all the way up here.

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 11, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
What a putt on 17th. Nearly heard the roar all the way up here.

Patrick Reed what was that??

Orior

Glad to see Casey win and even better with fat boy Reed messing up on the 18th.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Great to see Tiger back in form. His putt on 17 was great.
Would love to see him win another major.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

An Watcher

+1, I would go as far to ask is he the Greatest?

screenexile

Quote from: An Watcher on March 12, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
+1, I would go as far to ask is he the Greatest?

Needs to get those other 4 major wins to be the greatest!!

If he can stay healthy there's no reason why he can't.

highorlow

QuoteNeeds to get those other 4 major wins to be the greatest!!

He took an iron off the last Tee and left himself 185 yards out when he needed to birdie. To put that into perspective Reed only had 111 yards into the last green.

Seemed a bizarre decision by Woods who still mustn't trust himself with Driver. His putting is miles off where it was before.

The only chance of another major for Woods will be the British open where he can use his stinger shot. He won't make the cut at Augusta.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: highorlow on March 12, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
QuoteNeeds to get those other 4 major wins to be the greatest!!

He took an iron off the last Tee and left himself 185 yards out when he needed to birdie. Reed only had 11 yards into the last.

Seemed a bizarre decision by Woods who still mustn't trust himself with Driver. His putting is miles off where it was before.

The only chance of another major for Woods will be the British open where he can use his stinger shot. He won't make the cut at Augusta.

Err .... Reed had 133 to the hole on the 18th  ???