(Spoilers)Making a Murderer - for those who have watched all 10

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, January 04, 2016, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Syferus on January 05, 2016, 12:20:17 AM
Quote from: stew on January 04, 2016, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 04, 2016, 11:09:04 PM
Stew have you watched the series?

From the series there doesn't appear enough evidence to convict of murder. From the added material onlineive read since the series it paints Avery differently but still I don't see enough evidence to convict. I'm not saying he is innocent but those cops made a mess of the case at least from the what the series showed.

As for bobby Dassey he didn't seem capable of any of it and manipulated by the cops.

Any comment on the 18 years he did for a crime he didn't commit?

The problem is the series is rigged, if they thought he was guilty you would not have a series, too much money on the line to say he was guilty!

Yes, I have a comment on the 18 years he did for rape which he didn't commit, it was a disgrace, he did not deserve to spend a quarter or more of his life in jail for something he did not do, I will take that a step further, I hope if anybody tampered with the evidence at his rape trial gets caught and does some serious time, time should be added for the murder he is in for now because they helped cause that situation.

The Avery trial was Wisconsin's OJ trial, it was intense and hardly anyone thought him innocent, especially in Manitowoc and Two Rivers, the immediate area, the man is guilty all the way in my opinion.

...there was little or no money involved. Two filmmakers spent the better part of a decade covering the case, it started long before Netflix had any interest in original content ffs.

All of what you're saying it even addressed in it and it's quiet clear why locals and the general public thought he was guilty - the cops planted evidence, the same cops he was in the process of suing in a civil case for his first wrongful conviction no less, and Kratz made an absolutely incredible attempt to taint the jury pool with his grandstanding press conferences, none more so than the clearly rubbish confession they squeezed out of a mentally challenged 16 year-old.

You're making a show of yourself to be frank. You so clearly didn't watch the series because anyone who did couldn't hope to gloss over the glaring inaccuracies and tampering by the State and the police, who had a very good reason to pin the murder on Avery and whose involvement in this case at all should be a massive red flag to any person looking at the case halfways objectively. The takeaway is how utterly broken the justice system is in America.

I lived this trial, I was there before the film makers heard of Avery, I knew the principals a decade before anybody on here had ever heard of this case.

This show was a sham, a money making exercise, nothing mire, nothing less!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 07:58:09 AM

From the series there doesn't appear enough evidence to convict of murder. From the added material onlineive read since the series it paints Avery differently but still I don't see enough evidence to convict. I'm not saying he is innocent but those cops made a mess of the case at least from the what the series showed.

As for bobby Dassey he didn't seem capable of any of it and manipulated by the cops.

The problem is the series is rigged, if they thought he was guilty you would not have a series, too much money on the line to say he was guilty!

Yes, I have a comment on the 18 years he did for rape which he didn't commit, it was a disgrace, he did not deserve to spend a quarter or more of his life in jail for something he did not do, I will take that a step further, I hope if anybody tampered with the evidence at his rape trial gets caught and does some serious time, time should be added for the murder he is in for now because they helped cause that situation.

The Avery trial was Wisconsin's OJ trial, it was intense and hardly anyone thought him innocent, especially in Manitowoc and Two Rivers, the immediate area, the man is guilty all the way in my opinion.

...there was little or no money involved. Two filmmakers spent the better part of a decade covering the case, it started long before Netflix had any interest in original content ffs.

All of what you're saying it even addressed in it and it's quiet clear why locals and the general public thought he was guilty - the cops planted evidence, the same cops he was in the process of suing in a civil case for his first wrongful conviction no less, and Kratz made an absolutely incredible attempt to taint the jury pool with his grandstanding press conferences, none more so than the clearly rubbish confession they squeezed out of a mentally challenged 16 year-old.

You're making a show of yourself to be frank. You so clearly didn't watch the series because anyone who did couldn't hope to gloss over the glaring inaccuracies and tampering by the State and the police, who had a very good reason to pin the murder on Avery and whose involvement in this case at all should be a massive red flag to any person looking at the case halfways objectively. The takeaway is how utterly broken the justice system is in America.

I lived this trial, I was there before the film makers heard of Avery, I knew the principals a decade before anybody on here had ever heard of this case.

Brilliant!! Please tell us why Dassey is guilty, for starters. A tiny bit of evidence would be helpful.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 11:17:35 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 23, 2016, 08:50:54 AM

I binge watched it and I really did not want to as it brought back bad memories I did not need to revisit, I am many things but a liar ain't one of them.

You are making a show of yourself, you have the temerity to watch a one sided,slanted documentary and you know without doubt what happened?f**k. Away off!

Brilliant!! Please tell us why Dassey is guilty, for starters. A tiny bit of evidence would be helpful.

Do I think he killed her..............No, do I think he saw Avery dispose of the body........yes, why yes I do, he bragged to Kayla who told counselors.

The kid was scared of his scary uncle, I get that, I get that a squirrel has more between the ears than he does but I refuse to respect the opinion of a man 3000 mikes away that forms his opinion on a case he knows because of a biased TV show!

I was there, I lived it and I have met some of the principals, no matter what way you cut it you don't know enough to know f**k all and i have zero respect for your opinion on this matter because you deserve none you arrogant tit!

Kayla, his

;D ;D ;D

I asked you to tell us how Dassey was guilty in any way.

Your answer is that you lived there.

I am amazed you haven't been appointed to the Supreme Court.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Just because you know someone, regardless if they are a bad 'un, doesent mean they are guilty of murder stew !!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 23, 2016, 03:07:09 PM

I binge watched it and I really did not want to as it brought back bad memories I did not need to revisit, I am many things but a liar ain't one of them.

You are making a show of yourself, you have the temerity to watch a one sided,slanted documentary and you know without doubt what happened?f**k. Away off!

Do I think he killed her..............No, do I think he saw Avery dispose of the body........yes, why yes I do, he bragged to Kayla who told counselors.

The kid was scared of his scary uncle, I get that, I get that a squirrel has more between the ears than he does but I refuse to respect the opinion of a man 3000 mikes away that forms his opinion on a case he knows because of a biased TV show!

I was there, I lived it and I have met some of the principals, no matter what way you cut it you don't know enough to know f**k all and i have zero respect for your opinion on this matter because you deserve none you arrogant tit!

Kayla, his

;D ;D ;D

I am not at your beck and call son!

Dassey told his neice Kayla he helped dispose of the body and that uncle Avery did the deed, he said he was pressured into it and that he was afraid for his own life, all of this was told to a social worker and got passed on to the police.

Since he told her within hours of the murder I and many people that live in the area believe the early version of events., what he told the police was a load of balls.

The evidence was there to convict him obviously as he stands convicted.

I believe he is guilty of helping Avery destroy the remains, I think he did it under duress and I think he should be freed based on the fact that the police screwed him over, well that and the fact he did not kill her, when you add in a 70 IQ the man needs let out and compensated by MPD.

stew

Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 05, 2016, 06:38:23 AM
I think Bobby and Brendan are getting mixed up in this thread.

Brendan is the one locked up, not Bobby.

Seriously Stew, just watch the damn program.

I watched the bloody thing ffs!

It was very biased in my opinion.

stew

Quote from: Minder on November 23, 2016, 03:22:58 PM
Just because you know someone, regardless if they are a bad 'un, doesent mean they are guilty of murder stew !!

Really?

Who said they were?

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 07:50:36 PM

Kayla, his

;D ;D ;D

Bassey told his neice Kayla he helped dispose of the body and that uncle Avery did the deed, he said he was pressured into it and that he was afraid for his own life, all of this was told to a social worker and got passed on to the police.

Since he told her within hours of the murder I and many people that live in the area believe the early version of events., what he told the police was a load of balls.

I believe he is guilty of helping Avery destroy the remains, I think he did it under duress and I think he should be freed based on the fact that the police screwed him over, well that and the fact he did not kill her, when you add in a 70 IQ the man needs let out and compensated by MPD.

That is not correct Stew. He told his cousin he saw a body in the pit. The rest was part of the cofession.

He wasn't convicted on the evidence you stated. He was convicted on the made up confession. They never fond any of his DNA so there was no evidence to tie him to anything other than the confession.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on November 23, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
To be honest, stew, you don't know a whole pile about this case at all.
He knows who is guilty though.

stew

Quote from: hardstation on November 23, 2016, 10:39:16 PM
To be honest, stew, you don't know a whole pile about this case at all.

Aye but you boys know it all after watching a slanted ten part documentary, it was on the news every night for ages, I have read newspaper reports and given the time I have spent on it i think Avery killed her and Massey was coerced into helping dispose of the body.

Its just an opinion but you documentary experts know best!

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 23, 2016, 09:58:58 PM
Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 07:50:36 PM

Kayla, his

;D ;D ;D

Bassey told his neice Kayla he helped dispose of the body and that uncle Avery did the deed, he said he was pressured into it and that he was afraid for his own life, all of this was told to a social worker and got passed on to the police.

That is not correct Stew. He told his cousin he saw a body in the pit. The rest was part of the cofession.

He wasn't convicted on the evidence you stated. He was convicted on the made up confession. They never fond any of his DNA so there was no evidence to tie him to anything other than the confession.

I am correct in what he said and who he said it to, the lad has more stories than he knows what to do with.

muppet

The problem Stew is that in court the niece admitted that she made it all up.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 23, 2016, 11:50:14 PM

I know she recanted Muppet!

That does not mean it is not true however, the problem is that they are incapable of the truth.

Anyhow, Dassey needs to be freed, he has suffered enough.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 24, 2016, 01:09:52 AM

That does not mean it is not true however, the problem is that they are incapable of the truth.

I agree regarding Dassey.

If she recanted, and was the only evidence other than the 'confession', then Dassey should never have even faced trial.

I would be completely convinced of Dassey's innocence. But less so of Avery. I still think the police got no where near the correct story, which is what bothers me about Avery's conviction. I have a funny feeling it was another relative, or in-law, who did it and set up Avery. I think they burned her body and moved some of the remains to beside his shack to make it look more like he did it. In which case Avery wuld be innocent, but who knows.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 24, 2016, 02:41:57 AM
Quote from: stew on November 24, 2016, 01:09:52 AM

I agree regarding Dassey.

If she recanted, and was the only evidence other than the 'confession', then Dassey should never have even faced trial.

I would be completely convinced of Dassey's innocence. But less so of Avery. I still think the police got no where near the correct story, which is what bothers me about Avery's conviction. I have a funny feeling it was another relative, or in-law, who did it and set up Avery. I think they burned her body and moved some of the remains to beside his shack to make it look more like he did it. In which case Avery wuld be innocent, but who knows.

Nah, Avery was besotted with Theresa and nobody would dare mess with him in his family, the whole case is madness.

I hope Dassey cripples the MPD financially and that he gets himself an honest trustee who will look after his financial future in the long term.

Now get after these bastard cops Mr D.A.