The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

Nina and Meade are like a money-back service in the bumpers!

Delighted with Aran Concerto, it's been a long lay off.  Pandorama looked impressive. 

And the one that got away - had decided to back Hotterthanjuly and changed my mind at the parade ring (as if I had any idea what I was looking at!)!! 16/1!!

bigfrank

Dundalk 7.40 2nite

Imco Tendance (just got word for it there now,travelling up from cork and is currently 7/2)

Thank me later

gerrykeegan

third, never looked like anything else
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

bigfrank

i know where it finished keegan thanks very much!got trapped on the fence but worth watchin for a later date i feel!!

Hope my followers back each way lol

Puckoon

Quote from: bigfrank on November 14, 2008, 09:50:39 PM
i know where it finished keegan thanks very much!got trapped on the fence but worth watchin for a later date i feel!!

Hope my followers back each way lol

Your what? Are you David Koresh reincarnated?

bigfrank

i like to believe that i am a leader among men,a bit like Roy Keane in the racing world:) Just keep following

Puckoon

bigfrank

u obviouslly havent been following my football tips lately,another one up last night!!! well into profit and so are my followers ;D ;D

Hardy

As a tipster, you're a very good footballer.

Louth Exile

Quote from: Hardy on November 15, 2008, 09:28:51 AM

:D :D

But on a serious note...

Anyone any fancies for the big scoop 6 bet today??  £2.5M Jackpot, a good deal bigger than a €10k gtd jackpot!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 15, 2008, 11:39:31 AM
Quote from: Hardy on November 15, 2008, 09:28:51 AM

:D :D

But on a serious note...

Anyone any fancies for the big scoop 6 bet today??  £2.5M Jackpot, a good deal bigger than a €10k gtd jackpot!!

Did the scoop there myself.... a good bet and have to say I am hooked.

Knew I was never gonna get the big prize, but the place fund was still good...

Had one knocker for the place fund, which was over 400quid, knockavilla in the 2nd last leg, raging as I woulda had four lines paid out as I had Joe Lively and Halcon in the first leg, then Fair Along and Powerstation in whatever one they were in

Knockavilla placing would have brought the place dividend down but who gives a f**k I wuold have got it four times!

Deffo doing it again next week, this week I had two horses in four legs and two "bankers" in the others, to a cost of £32 quid. Might bump it up to £64 next week with only one banker, the place fund is very good and if you get a couple placed in one or two races then you bump the amount of lines paid out.

Louth Exile

What a performance from Hardy today, even though I didn't have a shilling on him I roared him home when he saw him starting to get back up. You just have to love the old warriors. He certainly didn't know that he was 14/1
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Treasurer

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 16, 2008, 11:29:00 PM
What a performance from Hardy today, even though I didn't have a shilling on him I roared him home when he saw him starting to get back up. You just have to love the old warriors. He certainly didn't know that he was 14/1

20-1 with some. Warrior is right. Fair dues.

bcarrier

All Hail Hardy  :) ( you know which one)

full back