Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Fecking brill lads thanks bud and seanie for forwarding on the tip
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

The mans a legend. Fair play Bud!

AZOffaly

Great stuff. That's a nice touch to get at the start of the summer :D 16-1 as well. Bud confirms his legendary status :D

gerrykeegan

Timimg belt went on the car today in the middle of the M50. That tip made a shit day a little better. Thanks bud.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Mickey Linden

Any fancies for the derby lads? Looks to be wide open. Will be interesting to see how New Approach goes!

jaykay

I think how New Approach goes will depend on the handicapper, what will he do with him?  If I was to guess I'd say he'll hedge his bets and put him in somewhere in the middle of the field, personally I wont be backing him.  I'm not sure he'll get the trip  ???
Interesting to see that Murtagh has opted to partner King of Rome

bennydorano

Handicappers in the Derby, jaysus christ it isn't that bad of a race.  Plus, Murtagh wouldn't have been offerred the ride anyway seeing as though he rides for O'Brien not Bolger!

maddog

Quote from: bennydorano on June 04, 2008, 03:29:21 PM
Handicappers in the Derby, jaysus christ it isn't that bad of a race.  Plus, Murtagh wouldn't have been offerred the ride anyway seeing as though he rides for O'Brien not Bolger!

What won it last year? I might back that.

bennydorano

It's been a long time since anyone did a Derby two-in-a-row.

jaykay

My head is fried here today :-[
Murtagh had a choice of 5 O'Brien horses did he not!

bennydorano

Quote from: jaykay on June 04, 2008, 04:12:21 PM

My head is fried here today :-[
Murtagh had a choice of 5 O'Brien horses did he not!
He did indeed, apologies, took that part up wrong.

Leg End

Quote from: maddog on June 04, 2008, 03:39:21 PM

excuse me if i'm wrong but is the derby not for 3-year-olds only therefore meaning a horse can't run in it twice. #

Authorised won it last year at even money with frankie dittorri on board for his first derby win in 12 attempts i think
we're here for a good time, not a long time

maddog

Quote from: Leg End on June 04, 2008, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: maddog on June 04, 2008, 03:39:21 PM

excuse me if i'm wrong but is the derby not for 3-year-olds only therefore meaning a horse can't run in it twice. #

Indeed it is.

Leo

Derby now being managed by Bertie Ahern who has landed the big job in sport he talked about when booted out of he left government.
Has decreed that dead horses and owners of dead horses are welcome.
De ting is dat de horse may be dead or m-may not or not be known if he d-died or de owner may have died or if he didn't den dat's not de answer and de derby was confidential so it was and de horses didnt want to disclose dey were in it if dey were and de winnings was all sterling round sums and I gave bet to de bookie and he gave me it back and dere is no record or betting slip as we are friends and de whole ting coulddnt be simpler...
Fierce tame altogether

Bud Wiser

I can cover for Bertie, I gave him four solid tips one day when he was going to England and he won eight grande. 
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"