favourite/best nicknames???

Started by kinghen, July 29, 2008, 03:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinghen

what is the funniest/best nickname you know for someone??
i'm sur there's a few of them about but theres a fella from a club not too far away from me who is called "bungalow" because he has nothing upstairs!!

Onion Bag

Heard of a chap called one ball, for obvious reasons, i thought it was terrible
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

unforgiven

i know a boy called 'thrush' cause he's an irritating ****

unforgiven

another boy called 'KitKat' McCloskey cause he's missing a digit on one of his hands

kinghen

i like the really cryptic one's, this will prob be lost on most of you but i know a fella who has a big nose, we used to call him buffy, it started off as Snout-Master-General, which is the same initials as Sarah-Michelle-Gellar, who played the vampire slaying hottie-buffy!!!
he had no idea for ages why we were calling him buffy

buglebhoy

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 29, 2008, 03:48:48 PM
Heard of a chap called one ball, for obvious reasons, i thought it was terrible

Where'd you hear this? i've a best mate called one ball, he got the nickname in belfast as a student when he went for a checkup down below and the nurse found it difficult to find his left nut but apparently it was pushed up towards his stomach, funny as fcuk when he's called it!!

Yes I Would

A young girl beside me answers to the name of "Fishy" - God love her.

bingobus

There was a lad from Emyvale called "football head" for the obvious reason his head looked like a football.

ziggysego

I've a mate from Fermanagh nicknamed Bla. No-one knows why, including him.
Testing Accessibility

loughshore lad

Some great ones out our way, one of my favourites is a young lad called the coffin - his father is an undertaker  :D

5 Sams

John Eales, the Aussie Egg Chaser was called "Nobody". Apparently he was a fussy hoor who did everything just right and left no margin for error, etc, etc,etc.....hence "Nobody's Perfect"....I thought it was quite good.
The Aristocrat Years

Puckoon

I think there's a fella who plays for St Galls and he goes by Mickey Chicken wing - due to a shortened arm.

charlie stubbs

boy from portadown called "dogbox" coz he slept in a kennel one night!!

gallsman

Quote from: Puckoon on July 29, 2008, 05:02:28 PM
I think there's a fella who plays for St Galls and he goes by Mickey Chicken wing - due to a shortened arm.

Rossa, and a cracking hurler he is too.

billy the kid

Quote from: unforgiven on July 29, 2008, 03:51:57 PM
another boy called 'KitKat' McCloskey cause he's missing a digit on one of his hands

I can confirm this one as he lives about 2 or 3 miles from me.

Also that Fella from Belfast was called "Micky Wing" and then because he was a right decent hurler it became "Crispy Wing" instead of "Cristy Ring"

In Banagher in North Derry there is a whole selection of weird names and here are some i Know of hand.

Hardone, Bullfrog, Crowbar, Lee-Bar,  Bent,  And from the one family - squidgy, Anggy, Mudgy, Rambo
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!