Previous topic - Next topic

The PRO

Round 1
Borris-Kilcotton v Rathdowney-Errill
Clough-Ballacolla v Mountmellick
Trumera v Clonad
Ballypickas v Camross

Helix.

A toss up between any of the Second teams and Trumera to win it out.

Keyser Söze

Impossible to predict this really, Clough Ballacolla have been threatening and a very good league behind them.
Camross on a serious roll.
Very difficult to tell.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

burdizzo

Camross very strong in this. Don't think they'll lose too many to the seniors, either.
I know Trumera often time their run pretty well, but can't see them in the shake up this year.

MasterJ

First round winners:
Rathdowney-Erill
Ballacolla
Clonad
Camross

merman

Rathdowney/Errill mightn't lose too many players to their seniors.
I do think it's down to the four second teams unfortunately.
It's hard on the first teams that the senior championship was deferred. They should have kicked up an almighty fuss.

burdizzo

Keyser Söze

burdizzo

Keyser Söze

burdizzo

So, typically, Trumera dogged it out against Clonad, while Camross and Ballacolla had very, very easy wins over 'Pickas and Mountmellick. I don't think playing a round of the senior championship would have made any difference in either of those latter two games, though it just may have in the B/K v R/E game, which B/K won. Mountmellick, without Hartnett, or Ballypickas for the drop, and - oooh - Camross for the cup.

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: merman on July 19, 2019, 12:20:49 PM
Rathdowney/Errill mightn't lose too many players to their seniors.
I do think it's down to the four second teams unfortunately.
It's hard on the first teams that the senior championship was deferred. They should have kicked up an almighty fuss.

Every championship should have been pushed out by the same number of weeks. People stating that the provincial club championships were looming large.....there's no rush, so, on Junior A, B & C.....run them off whenever.

The IHC & Junior A are affected by the senior clubs not losing players.

SpeculativeEffort

100% correct. Whether the county board didnt care about or didnt realise the impact on Junior and intermediate clubs, either way it shows how inept they are. A complete joke.

SCFC

Most unfair. All second teams should play each other in a senior reserve championship. Leave the intermediate and junior to first teams.