Best way to get from Croke to the City West Hotel after the AI Final?

Started by DownFanatic, September 13, 2010, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

passedit

Don't Panic

cornafean

From http://www.citywesthotel.com/location.html

Dualway – Luas Link Timetable

The village bus link is available from the gates at Citywest Hotel, going to the Luas stop at the Square in Tallaght.
Timetable - Route No 311

The route 311 link is dead on that page but the dublin bus website should clarify.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Lazer

If you give me your final ticket then you could go straight to the city West Hotel without going via Croke park

It would be a much more direct route
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

supersarsfields

If your staying in the city west I think they put on buses. I'm nearly sure they did after the 08 final anyway. Cost a few euro.

Rois

They do put on buses from the Citywest, think it was about €15 for my sis to get it.

But if you're driving, here's a tip - if queues are starting at the Red Cow exit, don't take the N7 exit, go past and take the next exit and then cut right at some junction that will take you to Newlands Cross.  There were terrible queues in '08 and we had a few who needed to use facilities after a few celebratory drinks.  It earned valuable minutes!

The Worker

Hardy

Shouldn't be any problem at Red Cow now with the new interchange.

brokencrossbar1

amallon

There are still banquet tickets left, no more are being sold after Friday.  Whats the dress code?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

The Worker

Quote from: amallon on September 13, 2010, 09:05:17 PM
There are still banquet tickets left, no more are being sold after Friday.  Whats the dress code?

you can keep your hat on

paddypastit

come disagree with me on http://gushtystuppencehapenny.wordpress.com/ and spread the word

Shamrock Shore

Plenty of helicopters around to ferry you to Westin - CityWest a jaunt from there.

However make sure helicopter doesn't approach from the west - Gardai will be alerted!