Official Monaghan GAA Thread

Started by GrandMasterFlash, February 02, 2007, 08:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

Lads could anybody give me directions to the Sheila pitch in Monaghan.
Will be comming from Belfast and going via the Newry bypass
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Farneylawd2011

Quote from: FermGael on October 26, 2011, 03:59:59 PM
Lads could anybody give me directions to the Sheila pitch in Monaghan.
Will be comming from Belfast and going via the Newry bypass

Never heard of it ??
Do you know what the club is called ??

ONeill

What about this Cremartin shower? What's the lowdown?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Not a lot a craic here . Big match today for the champions and not a peep!! What's their chances? Everyone has wrote them off, bar a cross poster who hopes you win.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

QUB GAA Research

Hi Everyone,

I am a final year student at QUB, and as part of my course I am required to undertake a group piece of research.
We have chosen to do this on the GAA, and the different reasons on player drop-our rates post age 18 between rural and urban areas.

We would be very greatfull if you could take the time to fill out the survey below (it will literally only take 2 minutes).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q8FYCHK

We've got some great feedback so far, and I think the users on this message board can add valuable contributions to the study.
Please feel free to comment/make sussestions on our thread (below) or on the survey about the topic.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=20675.msg1048613#new

Thanks Very much!
Go raibh mile maith agat

Student Dissertation

Hi, I'm a final year student in the University of Ulster compiling my dissertation on Sports Nutrition. I'm doing a survey on the GAA.

If you could please just take two minutes to fill out the survey,it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SC5MD9F

Thanking you in advance of your co-operation.

eachaidh

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hijack the thread but please bear with me!

I have been made aware of a study that the University of Ulster are currently carrying out into defibrillators in the GAA. It's an all-Ireland study that is based on line.

As this is such an important and emotive subject for many of us Gaels I thought that I should try to get the word out so that as many of us as possible participate in order to make the results more reliable. The link is below and I would encourage everyone to take the 5 minutes and complete the form. The idea is to get a picture of where we are at as an organisation with the provision of this life saving equipment.

I should state that this is not my study and I am not involved in it other than that I know the people carrying it out. But on their behalf I would like to thank everyone who does fill it out in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated and hopefully will help the GAA and all of our members. Getting this information may eventually even help to save lives.

Go raibh maith agat!

Link Below:

https://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/971431/CRP-Defibrillators-Survey

Atticus_Finch

Does anyone have any insight into the Ballybay vs Monaghan Harps game ?

How do you see it panning out ?  Thanks
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Milltown Row2

Had a bet done on the Ballybay Currin game. On the  Monaghan website Ballybay won by 2, Paddy power has it down as a lose. Did the game go to extra time?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Atticus_Finch

Does anyone have any views on the Latton vs Currin game tomorrow ?

Thanks
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

No1

Can any of the Monaghan lads/lasses tell me if there is a bar at the Inniskeen pitch and if so will it be open for the All Ireland final this Sunday? Thanks!

Under Lights

Are Fearghal O'Hanlons still up and going?

Jim Bob