Donehy and Nesbitts for a pint after if anyone's around, just knock me off a PM
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

muppet

Good luck to all the marathoners!
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

Quote from: muppet on October 26, 2014, 11:19:19 PM
Good luck to all the marathoners!

Are they not called snickerthoners now ?.

andoireabu

Nerves are up a bit but for the first time really im looking forward to getting going. Good luck to everyone going for their times. Im just hoping to finish before dark.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

imtommygunn

They're off! If anyone is tracking guys keep us posted...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

maxpower

best of luck to everyone running.  Would love to give it a go! Ran a 7 miler yesterday (longest I'd ever ran before was a parkrun) and despite being reasonably fit it gave me enormous respect for anyone who gets themselves into shape for a marathon.
What happens next????

ballinaman

Laoislad went through 10K in 62.23, expected to cross halfway at 11.22am....perfect 10min mile pacing, keep her lit.

Bingo moving very well, 7.37 per mile average, crossed halfway in 1.39.50, on for sub 3.20 at this stage.....

ballinaman

Bingo through 30KM in 2.21.59, 7.38 min mile average...glorious pacing! estimated finish time of 3.19.45 at the moment, last few miles will hurt big time but be unreal to hold on..

Laoislad over halfway there...through half in 2.13.15, mighty stuff for first marathon!

ballinaman

Mayo4sam sticking at it too, looks to be suffering from halway to his 30km time...world of pain so it is, i've been there.

Bingo not in yet...hope he gets under the 3.30...stick at it chief!!

Laoislad still going strong!

ballinaman

Bingo in at 3.28 and a bit, the last 10km was the killer...got the sub 3.30, bit off his PB but did the job, congrats...another marathon in the bag!

ballinaman

Laoislad through 30km in 3.20, slowing at bit since half. Estimated finish time of 4.50, hope he holds on for sub 5...He'll do the job...Liverpool supporters are stubborn sure!

Rois

Great updates, thanks

ballinaman

Mayo4Sam home in 3.46. Tough morning at the office but marathon in the bag. Will no doubt use the experience of this morning, invaluable. Possible injury or upset stomach or something maybe but got the job done. Congrats!

ballinaman

Laoislad home!! 4.59!! GET THE FCUK IN THERE....sub 5, seriously dug that one out.

Huge respect to the guy who this time last year never even ran a 5K. Brilliant cause too.
Fantastic achievement by everyone today.