Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Was turned away from a pub today because the woman had no ID  :o

(She hasn't been 18 for quite some time!)  :o
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 13, 2008, 03:45:55 PM
Was turned away from a pub today because the woman had no ID  :o

(She hasn't been 18 for quite some time!)  :o

Bet ya she was secretly chuffed, i know i would be

pintsofguinness

No, she's not happy because she says's she was asked because she's a woman as the place was full of men (watching the soccer) and we had gone past a woman on the door who didn't bat an eyelid and then this ignorant **** came over asking her for ID and calling her "love"   

I'm going to be listening to the plight of women for the rest of day  :-\

leenie

as a youngster we were not allowed to curse.... as it is in most families and that tradition has carried on.....i'd never curse in the home house however was a tyrone v's armagh game a few yrs ago with me da..... and forgot meself and my normal silver tongued self lost the way of it and was cursing mad.... the ould fella didn't say anything til after the game havin a bevy in the paragon he turned to me and was " wat the f%^k was all the cursing about?" he then bursted out laughing and gave me his blessing to curse in the future but only at football matches......

fond memory, so know u can here be bellow WAT THE F&*K,,,,, at ever wrong decision by ref's!!!!!!!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 13, 2008, 04:09:31 PM
No, she's not happy because she says's she was asked because she's a woman as the place was full of men (watching the soccer) and we had gone past a woman on the door who didn't bat an eyelid and then this ignorant c**t came over asking her for ID and calling her "love"    

I'm going to be listening to the plight of women for the rest of day  :-\

Alway found the bot bouncers to be a-holes

pintsofguinness

Gnevin

Quote from: Hardy on August 28, 2008, 10:54:12 AM
It was, at first. The Dubs were at a bit of a disadvantage, though.  The concept of getting up, I mean.

Well we don't have as much practice as the Tyrone lot who seem to be on the ground every 3 seconds
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Freaky shit on C4.
A few weeks ago there was a show on about "perfect vaginas".  Tonight it was some freaky shit about father's with waaaaaaayyyyyyy to much interest in their daughter's sex lives, I didn't see it all but was there some sortof ceremony where the daughter's had to pledge to remain virgins until they were married  :D
Wtf!

Yes I Would

pintsofguinness

Yes I Would

Glad i didnt see this weeks show. Sounds a bit sick, and guess we dont really have to go too far from home for instances of parents brainwashing children.

The perfect vagina one sounds as though it could have been worth watching.

theskull1

Chatting to a StGalls man last night and on leaving mentioned that I might see him at the county finals tomorrow (football first/hurling second). Said he might but he wasn't sure if he'd stay for the hurling as it was a bit of an alien game to him
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

Town freedom for minister blocked 

Mr Armstrong received death threats from loyalist paramilitaries
A clergyman forced out of Limavady in the 1980s will not be granted the freedom of the borough, after unionist councillors defeated a motion.

Reverend David Armstrong left the town after a backlash from within his Presbyterian church over his decision to shake hands with a Catholic priest.

He received loyalist death threats over his Christmas message of goodwill to Catholic counterpart Fr Kevin Mullen.

The vote for the SDLP motion was 8-6, but a two-thirds majority was needed.

After leaving the town, Mr Armstrong retrained as an Anglican minister and is now based at a Church of Ireland parish in County Cork.

In the name of god what are these guys at?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid